Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts about Power Tour Cities for 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard Stillwater Ok is the second to last stop ???

I can't say the source...

Comment

Originally posted by thedodgeboys View Post
      I heard Stillwater Ok is the second to last stop ???

I can't say the source...
      that's been thrown out there......don't know anything about that area....is there a venue there, or close by?......rexdogg!
      Last edited by rexdogg; September 3, 2011, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Hey Rexdogg, I found out that Sillwater is home to the Oklohoma State Cowobys; so, I know they have a stadium..... But that's about it....... lol
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
          Hey Rexdogg, I found out that Sillwater is home to the Oklohoma State Cowobys; so, I know they have a stadium..... But that's about it....... lol
          save a horse.....ride a cowboy!.......now, where did I put my saddle?..............rexdogg!

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
            save a horse.....ride a cowboy!.......now, where did I put my saddle?..............rexdogg!
            Uhh Rexdog that sounds ... nevermind

Heres my list if were doing Detroit and Muskegon again why not Indy too?
            Detroit Mi
            Muskegon Mi
            Indianapolis In
            Springfield Il
            Springfield Mo
            Oklahoma City Ok
            Jerry World Tx
            Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by TAman1969 View Post

Detroit Mi
              Muskegon Mi
              Indianapolis In
              Springfield Il
              Springfield Mo
              Oklahoma City Ok
              Jerry World Tx
              didn't mean it to sound like......what's the name of that movie?.......something Mountain?......or....Deliverance?....was hoping for an image of a man and a woman, and....anyway, your cities list looks good...lots of complaints about our stop in Indy, I still think we might go to either Route 66 raceway (Joliet, IL), or maybe Springfield, IL; after that, who knows (Springfield, MO, Little Rock, AR ?)...............rexdogg!

Comment

I did send a "reminder" to Family Events that many would like to see Joplin, MO somehow worked in to the route. That area could use our $....
                Jim T
                Supercar Collectibles
                www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Because Detroit and Muskegon were great stops and Indy basically sucked
                  Donna
                  Williamston, MI
                  Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I liked Little Rock a lot. Other than the fair grounds I thought everything else was great. Maybe the last 3 stops could be Little Rock, Shreveport, then to Arlington. Not sure about the distance from LR to Shreveport but I know the last time they came here they came from Shreveport. If not that I would like to see it come thru Oklahoma then Texas.
                    Mike (formerly a.k.a. DropTopZ28 )

Fort Worth, Texas
                    HRPT 07,08, trying to add

Comment

Detroit Mi
                      Muskegon Mi
                      Indianapolis In
                      Springfield Il
                      Springfield Mo
                      Oklahoma City Ok
                      Jerry World Tx
                      Why not? Err, maybe because Indy SUCKED!
                      John
                      2007-2008-2009-2010-2011 Long Hauler
                      Detroit-Muskegon 2012
                      Couldn't make 2013

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyBiker View Post
                        I liked Little Rock a lot. Other than the fair grounds I thought everything else was great. Maybe the last 3 stops could be Little Rock, Shreveport, then to Arlington. Not sure about the distance from LR to Shreveport but I know the last time they came here they came from Shreveport. If not that I would like to see it come thru Oklahoma then Texas.
                        Little Rock might work, but they need a different venue. The city is OK (though NLR is a bit sketchy...), the people are nice, the barbecue I had was spectacular...but if there was three square yards of flat ground at the fairgrounds, I did not see it either time!
                        John
                        2007-2008-2009-2010-2011 Long Hauler
                        Detroit-Muskegon 2012
                        Couldn't make 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlaxle View Post
                          Little Rock might work, but they need a different venue. The city is OK (though NLR is a bit sketchy...), the people are nice, the barbecue I had was spectacular...but if there was three square yards of flat ground at the fairgrounds, I did not see it either time!
                          i did not have a problem with the fairgrounds in little rock. the surronding neighberhood on the other hand, scared the you know what out of me.
                          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

The Littlerock fairgrounds were ok, it was just trying to get in and out that sucked. Getting in were the morons taking the pics causing everyone to stop. Took us several hours just to get into littlerock in 07.
                            Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Dougie - how ya doin' buddy ?
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                              X