indy track pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indy track pics

Does anyone know what the website is where we can get the photos they took of us individually on the track in Indy? It seems to me that they gave us a blue piece of paper that said where to go to buy a picture but I seem to have lost it.

Thanks!

Sorry can't help. They were not taking pictures when I went through.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Wierd...I know they took my picture (and everyone else in front of me) when I drove across the bricks.

Comment

Do you have any of the blue tickets from any of the venues? Last year they had a web address on them so you could look online.
        I R Bob
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

My blue ticket says........www.photosportsusa.com...............

as of 6-13-11 19:17 they havent been posted the pics yet .....it says give them 72 hours to do so..............
          Last edited by 383S-10; June 13, 2011, 05:18 PM.
          That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
            My blue ticket says........www.photosportsusa.com...............

as of 6-13-11 19:17 they havent been posted the pics yet .....it says give them 72 hours to do so..............
            that's the one! I will check it out. Thanks!

Comment

Ordered and recieved my Indy Yard of Bricks photo the other day. Pretty cool except for the gooney looking guy driving the car......
              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                Ordered and recieved my Indy Yard of Bricks photo the other day. Pretty cool except for the gooney looking guy driving the car......
                I had that same guy in my car,Damn photoshop.
                Longhauler 2009,2011
                Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Well I can't find mine..I guess I should' have kept my blue sheets... But I did find a bunch of BangShifters on 55-158 through 55-196 and Gn Gal and Doug on 53-181 and 53-184..I hope i got the names right..
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Yeah they must have stopped taking pictures before we got through. Not real impressed with that outfit.
                    I R Bob

Comment

Comment

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyc-10 View Post

really cool photos
                          PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                          1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Thanks Ken -
                            Those guys had first dibs going around the track - probably be in the magazine or on the TV show I imagine.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Last year I got pictures of all venues except for Newton because of the window fiasco.
                              This year, not impressed. Then again, I think we were about the last of the group around Indy?

I did get this one of ya Bob!
                              Andrew
                              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                              X