It can always be better !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James Rivers View Post
    Absolutely! She should come to one of my concerts sometime I'll give her a backstage pass. Wait, she's over 18 right? Well you know..

A country boy trying to survive...

JR
    Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
    James, I heard that she just turned 21...... Well, at least that's what a little birdie told me!!! (LMAO)
    Thanks for the timely response. Although Bucky is correct, this news made her giddy like a little school girl. We will have to try to get her to Nashville sometime when you have a show scheduled. That would be so awesome. BTW, her age wouldn't really matter because your such a . Right?
    Thanks again
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I think we should make sure to invite James to next years event, or at least make sure he stays posted to all of our fun. I missed being there that evening because the car had problems but we had fun anyway.

Maureen
      Jim & Maureen
      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

As Mr.Rivers promotional director, and a very close friend, I am pleased to say that we are working on a tenative schedule and negotioating a contract for him to participate in 2012 Hot Rod Power Tour. Only time will tell if he will be available, but I will do whatever I can to help bring him along......you have my word!
        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
        DW- 12,16,17
        "Stay thirsty my friends"
        The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
          As Mr.Rivers promotional director, and a very close friend, I am pleased to say that we are working on a tenative schedule and negotioating a contract for him to participate in 2012 Hot Rod Power Tour. Only time will tell if he will be available, but I will do whatever I can to help bring him along......you have my word!
          Wow Matt that would be awsome. I was listening to his cd on the way home from PT, It's like music I've never heard befor.
          Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1 View Post
            Wow Matt that would be awsome. I was listening to his cd on the way home from PT, It's like music I've never heard befor.
            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
            DW- 12,16,17
            "Stay thirsty my friends"
            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Working...
            X