Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaminoKid
    replied
    And your brother skipped out on the trip,cause Fred could not make it.Maybe next time Darryl.

Leave a comment:

• Northeast Rod Run
    replied
    It's already over

Leave a comment:

• pro65
    replied
    Originally posted by tunaboat View Post
    I will be doing Wednesday---Saturday then "driving it home"
    Just when is thisplanned for? the elcamino is readt too follow my brother anywhere.......

Leave a comment:

• Impala_Guy
    replied
    I just got home this afternoon. I parked next to novadriver at Kill Devil Hill. I was only able to go through Charleston and had to come back. The YearOne peeps set up a great outing trip and I wish I could have continued through to the end. I'll have to clear off more space on the calendar next year.

Leave a comment:

• novadriver
    replied
    Originally posted by Northeast Rod Run View Post
    how many cars were there?
    At the kick off show there was around 100 and about 25-30 making the trip as of tues. Sounds like the show in GA will big pretty good size.

Leave a comment:

• Northeast Rod Run
    replied
    how many cars were there?

Leave a comment:

• novadriver
    replied
    Just got home from two awesome days for a car nut. The guys from Year One are great people that don't just sell the parts they test the parts as well.I will make the whole trip next year.

Leave a comment:

• Impala_Guy
    replied
    Anybody willing to share a room with me in Charleston? If so send me a PM. The Shem Creek Inn is booked up.

Leave a comment:

• Impala_Guy
    replied
    I'll be doing the Kill Devil Hills-Charleston portion. Have to work on 9-11 & 9-16. Gotta squeeze in what I can.

Leave a comment:

• novadriver
    replied
    Directions are posted on Year One website. Look's like I'm ruinng the route from Milford to Kill Devil Hills staying there over night Monday. Then running with the group to where RT 64 meets RT 171S where i will pull off the trip and head for I-95N for the trip home.

Leave a comment:

• CaminoKid
    replied
    Charles,I would think so considering that the highway got washed ouit in four different spots on Hatteras.Wait and see i guess.

Leave a comment:

• Impala_Guy
    replied
    I saw the Year One truck at the Charlotte Auto Fair toady. It is possible Irene revises our route/venues.

Leave a comment:

• tunaboat
    replied
    I will be doing Wednesday---Saturday then "driving it home"

Leave a comment:

• novadriver
    replied
    I will be doing the Dover and Kill Devil Hills stops for sure. Maybe drive some of the route to Wilington, NC but i have to be back to work by wed. See you on Sun. the 11th

Leave a comment:

• Vsolo
    replied
    Here is the new link with all the info

http://www.drivinithome.com/2011-chowder-run/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X