X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 66Fury3
    replied
    Originally posted by street72 View Post
    We talked with Year One while on the Tour and they also want to do a San Diego to Seattle tour,or the other way.So we are looking forward to that. They have no dates as of now..
    I would love to do that one......

Leave a comment:

• Bucky67
    replied
    Originally posted by street72 View Post
    We talked with Year One while on the Tour and they also want to do a San Diego to Seattle tour,or the other way.So we are looking forward to that. They have no dates as of now..
    Rett, Dang good to see you back on the board brother. If Year One were to ever do that, I'd be more than willing to bring Jade out there for that run. I'd come out early though so I could hang out in Sunny San Diego with you!!!

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied
    I believe this year i will have to pass on this cruise.
    Drag Week is going to be the last hoorah for the 421 SBC, in the 56!
    it needs to pass:the leak down test and head gasket leakage test, and then it is going to Topeka, Kanasas.
    To try and get pass the second round of bracket racing.

Bob

if this cruise wasnt the same time of DW i would differently go.
    Sounds like it could be a great route to drive.

But the Best Cruise there is the Northeast Rod Run in October, try it you and wife/girl friend will like it.
    Last edited by 1956NY150; June 15, 2011, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 64casteel
    replied
    good deal fred. it ends about 45 minutes away from my grandmothers(dads mom) house we can always go and visit them and you can see where dads A.D.D and A.D.H.D comes from. they have an amazing steak place to eat also

Leave a comment:

• fine59
    replied
    sign me up.....the route from Dover to Kitty Hawk runs less than a mile from my house......Lunch stop?

Leave a comment:

• RAIV70Judge
    replied
    Originally posted by bishir View Post
    You just have to be resourceful!

James my friend,....you have too much time on your hands!!

Leave a comment:

• bishir
    replied
    Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
    the scooter cant haul both of us and the luggage
    You just have to be resourceful!

Leave a comment:

• 64casteel
    replied
    Originally posted by bishir View Post
    My vote is for the scooter in your signature pic.
    the scooter cant haul both of us and the luggage

Leave a comment:

• bishir
    replied
    Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
    looks like it could be better because of the amout of people,not so many. dad and i are thinking about maybe doing it in the vega
    My vote is for the scooter in your signature pic.

Leave a comment:

• 64casteel
    replied
    looks like it could be better because of the amout of people,not so many. dad and i are thinking about maybe doing it in the vega

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    looks fun maybe i'll borrow the cj torino and make this since the cougar will not be ready yet

Leave a comment:

• 55lincoln
    replied
    it's almost in his back yard

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    I wonder how boob would feel about doing that instead of drag week as they appear to be at the exact same time.

Leave a comment:

• bishir
    replied
    They were promoting it during the tour with those "Drivin it home 2011" stickers.

I think it sounds interesting. I think the dates may be better for me than the powertour next year. If you're rounding up some folks I may be game...

JB
    Last edited by bishir; June 14, 2011, 11:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X