No announcement yet.

3rd BRP "Fall Colors" Tour - October 21-23, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready to go for breakfast and then we're on the Blue Ridge Parkway !

Comment

• What a great time. Thanks to all the BSers for putting this together. It was alot of fun. Hope everyone has a safe ride home. I will post my pics later when I figure out how.

Comment

• Boob, where are you ? You Pussss !
        (this is from Bruce)

Comment

• Good times, Buddy thankx again for feeding us, you know, if your ever in the area.......nice meeting all the FNGs..(just kidding) it was great putting faces on on Avatars, good bunch of folks you are! lets figure out where were heading in the spring, thanks for putting up with me..Fred
          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

• We had a great weekend! Perfect weather, It was nice to see everyone again, and a pleasure meeting new.
            Living the dream!

Comment

• Had a great time.Can't wait till next years trip.
              Longhauler 2009,2011
              Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• hey guys, the pine cone made it the whole trip. Skyline was an awesome ride. 4 hours start to finish and way better sights then what was on the Blue Ridge. Plenty of places to stop. a few bathrooms and gas pumps along the way. Theres even a restrauant at the half way point. Thanks again for putting this trip together. It was great to put some faces with names and make new friendships along the way. looking forward to a spring trip once plans are made.

Comment

• We sure enjoyed meeting all of you. We had a good time . I sure did like the trip to Sonny's. Thanks Buddy for arranging it. Also thanks for the Hospitality and food and the use of your lift to Adjust on the 57.

Comment

• Originally posted by fine59 View Post
                    Good times, Buddy thankx again for feeding us, you know, if your ever in the area.......nice meeting all the FNGs..(just kidding) it was great putting faces on on Avatars, good bunch of folks you are! lets figure out where were heading in the spring, thanks for putting up with me..Fred
                    Fred, taking lesson I learned from you upon entering a tunnel, I tried it the next day on the Skyline drive, got a big "V" from a Corvette waiting to enter there other way...
                    So. Central PA
                    Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                      Boob, where are you ? You Pussss !
                      (this is from Bruce)
                      Bob, at the stop on Sunday on skyline, I heard the 3 beeps & went looking for you. It turned out to be a 2010 Vette, I did talk to the owner about it
                      So. Central PA

Comment

• 20 people and 12 cars attended.
                        it was a great time like usual. it was great seeing some new faces....and old faces too.
                        nice to see terri is still among us....don't be a post stranger.
                        thanks glenn and cindi for putting us up. you know if you are headed my way, call and you got a place to crash.
                        thanks buddy for the grub.

notice i started a new thread to get some ideas for aprils run, now that we finished the brpt. go over and make suggestions please.
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• thank you everyone for a good time I really enjoyed myself and thanks again buddy for the food it was good and the use of your lift and vic thank you for all your help but now when are we going to do it again

Comment

• Kudos for everyone who put this together. Thank you Buddy for the Sonny's tour that was awsome. Looking foward to the spring cruise.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Gotten1 View Post
                              Looking foward to the spring cruise.
                              Welcome to the Forum Russ, the oh-not-so-forgotten-one !

Comment

• Got another picture, some guys was driving over the bridge in the background of the Camaro, they then drove down to stop & talk to us about the car show(us taking pictures) . It was fun I forgot what kind of car he had but it was fun talking to a random car buff who takes the time to stop and say hello
                                Attached Files
                                So. Central PA

Comment

Working...
                                X