Pictures of the Power Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of the Power Tour

Check out MichaelBushPhotography.com for hundreds of pictures from the 2011 Power Tour.

cool, you caught me somewhere!
    Married to Tara, that makes me the TARA-fied 1!

Comment

Awesome! I tried to get pictures of everyone I passed. Great looking car by the way! I'm liking the Eleanor look. Not to sound like a salesman but if you like the picture you can order prints through my site. I try to make my photography as affordable as possible so anyone can have a nice picture of their car. For example a glossy 20x30 print is $35! If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] Hope to see you next year!

Comment

thank you, I may just do that
        Married to Tara, that makes me the TARA-fied 1!

Comment

Wow - this picture is awesome:

I think this was between Georgia and Alabama - if I remember correctly... the route was terrible so I just followed the car Nav.

If I pay for the private use.... does it have your logo on it? Just asking.

Thanks,
          Craig

Comment

I'm glad you like the picture! I think you are right about the location. My logo is not part of the final product. It's only there to help promote my site when people share the pictures on Facebook or things like that. If you have any more questions I'd be glad to answer them. Thanks for the support!

Comment

Conga line -
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

OK,Here we go...From the begining...

Texas free breakfast...

Mat up with Dannie and Barry..

Ran into a pirate..

Look's like we are in New Orleans..

Chuck with C. Lo Green..
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Really nice photos..didn't find my car among the 550 I reviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldlar View Post
                    Really nice photos..didn't find my car among the 550 I reviewed.
                    Very sorry to hear that. I tried to get as many as I could. I even taught my dad how to use my camera so he could get shots while I was driving :P Hopefully I'll get your car next year.

Comment

Changed some of the pricing around on the downloads. I am now offering 1mp downloads for $3.00! To preview the size of 1mp choose the XL option when viewing your image.

Sample Size:

Comment

How many megapixels are the original picture? I see the high quality one is 4mp.

Thanks.

Comment

The original sizes vary because I crop some of them when I edit them. The original size starts at 18mp but can be cropped down to 8mp. I rarely go much smaller than that.

Comment

Working...
                          X