Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo, winter sucks.

I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
      When did Phil get a Ford?
      I think he just meant a truck -
      Bu my first car was a 64-1/2 Mustang - and wifey has a Lincoln MKX presently - dear old dad left us in 1992 but still using his Z plan discount.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
        I think he just meant a truck
        ding ding ding ding..... give the man a kewpie doll.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
        1966 Plymouth Fury III
        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• planning on going in my 67 camaro as I usaually go in my 68 javelin cause I hate the 700r4 trans in my camaro so it's been doing a bunch of sitting for 2 years but that's all changing now cause it's recieving a tremec 5 speed conversion I bought from keisler.I took a few pics of starting the change over this evening and maybe will be finished up by late tomorrow night as I have to do it after I get off work.

Heres a pic of the zz4 crate motor.

700 removed and headed to the shop corner.

Boxes of good stuff.

Flywheel and clutch installed.

Getting bellhousing ready to install.

I should get the rest done tomorrow night if all goes good.
          78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

• Looks like you made good progress...And welcome to the site
            Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• We all drove right by his storage space last year Mike - I stopped to say hi on the way to Montgomery.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Looks like you're on the right track! I put a TKO600 in my chevelle, and REALLY like it, now if I could just get the clutch to work right without slipping...glad you're not putting a Centerforce unit in there!
                Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                Gregg and Deb Miller
                Verona, Wi.

Comment

• I remember when you stopped by phil.Man it was hot I drove the 78 trans am in the pics and man was it vapor locking in those hot lines of traffic.The clutch that came in the kit is an 11inch sachs.Oh and I'm the DA in the mountain dew shirt.
                  78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

• Yep it was just getting warm in the morning but Montgomery was hotter than a cheap pistol.
                    And I'm sorry but I can't remember your name -
                    Last edited by 70chevyC-10; December 16, 2011, 10:51 AM.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Yep it was just getting warm in the morning but Montgomery was hotter than a cheap pistol.
                      And I'm sorry but I can't remember your name -
                      My name is Jake.It was so hot and I thought it would be cool to pop the hurst tops off the trans am,that was a very bad decision it was like sitting in an oven.

Comment

• Nice wheels Jake, and welcome to one hell of a ride.

Comment

We all drove right by his storage space last year Mike - I stopped to say hi on the way to Montgomery.

Good to hear from ya Jake - it'll be cooler up north in June this year mebbe.
                          See ya soon.....

Wow - that ESPN 30 on 30 take of Alabama vs. Auburn rivalry was a damn good show - good sports journalism.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Well got the transmission in,pedals hung,linkages in,etc.All I like is the driveshaft that I mis measured and is 1 1/2 to long so got to get it shortened and get the console and seats back in.Then it's time to bang some gears and now all my cars are sticks.

Comment

We all drove right by his storage space last year Mike - I stopped to say hi on the way to Montgomery.

We are going to have to let you lead (scout) more often next year. You know the really cool places to stop
                              Donna
                              Williamston, MI
                              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Looks like it's still the Mustang for Power Tour! If everything goes right I'll be moving Charlotte out here early May, then going on a short cruise. The day we pull back in we'll head home, get the Mustang, then head east! Planning on a couple days around Chicago so I can show her where I used to live and the local sights before going to Detroit.

Comment

Working...
                                X