Your 2012 power tour ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BBO Javelin View Post
    Yep,that's me in the dew shirt.I think I'm going to drive the truck for a few reason's.1.It has old weathered paint so I won't have to worry about washing it,dings or scratches.2.It's a truck so I can haul enough stuff to be a mobile garage if I break down or other's need help along the way.
    And 3. It will stand out from the sea of muscle cars.
    I REALLY like your truck...the early 60's Chevy trucks are my favorite!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 61BISCAYNE View Post
      And 3. It will stand out from the sea of muscle cars.
      Bingo!
      Not that there's anything wrong with muscle cars.........
      Last edited by oletrux4evr; April 4, 2012, 05:25 PM.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Thanks for all the opinion's guy's.Look's like truck it is for PT 2012.
        78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

• Nice choice BBO Javelin, I'm driving my 1990 Chevy short bed "The Beast". Just installed a new 496 CI Blueprint engine.
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Thanks for all the opinion's guy's.Look's like truck it is for PT 2012.
            I did'nt get my 2cts in before the decission, but I'm for the truck, we truck guys gotta stick together.
            Ron Reidell
            56 F100
            2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

• I love my old truck so I'm gonna show it some love and take it on power tour.I have been driving it almost daily and it drives so sweet.There is one item I'm thinking of adding and that's a front sway bar.
              78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

Yep,that's me in the dew shirt.I think I'm going to drive the truck for a few reason's.1.It has old weathered paint so I won't have to worry about washing it,dings or scratches.2.It's a truck so I can haul enough stuff to be a mobile garage if I break down or other's need help along the way.
                What color is the "old weathered paint"?

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by smalblock View Post
                  What color is the "old weathered paint"?
                  Not sure of the color code but it's the light blue that's so common on all these 60's chevy and gmc truck's.

Comment

• You will like have that front sway bar on the Proving Grounds..Love that truck..
                    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Bottom line is drive what suits you, but i personally would have a very difficult time even going to the grocery store without the Big Bad Orange Javelin.
                      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                        Bottom line is drive what suits you, but i personally would have a very difficult time even going to the grocery store without the Big Bad Orange Javelin.
                        I love my javelin,but after my wife said "I'm not going on anymore power tours in that car till it has a/c" put's it on the out's for PT this year.I just put some 18 and 20 inch wheels on the 66 gmc and they look killer.I will post up some pics in a day or two.

Comment

• No, even if my wife tags along, she gets a crank window and a cooler of Lipton teas. I'm taking the $355 eBay Torino...

Stillwater to D/FW and maybe as early as Miami, but I am not holding my breath.
                          Alan Moore - Wichita Falls, TX
                          1976 Gran Torino 351C - Four Door Whore

Comment

• Just got the 18's and 20's on the 66 gmc.The 20's on the rear was a tight fit,but got um on there.

Comment

Just got the 18's and 20's on the 66 gmc.The 20's on the rear was a tight fit,but got um on there.

They look great!
                              sigpic
                              Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
                              468 BBC
                              Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

• Real nice truck - looks cool -
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X