Your 2012 power tour ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
    Thanks Jim.... At least we don't paint our engine bay's black.....
    my engine bay is black lol

'95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
    '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
    '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
    GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
      2 Challengers.... That's one Sweet Ride.... I love the motor, Awesome....
      Thanks

Comment

• Ed's car looks great! So does the Rambler! Very nice!
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Yea that rambler is pretty impressive!
          '95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
          '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
          '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
          GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by itS10neverdone View Post
            Yea that rambler is pretty impressive!
            Thanks guys. I have always liked to do things a bit different and am looking to getting this car back on the road. It had a transmission failure the first day of Power Tour 2009 when the tailshaft bushing seized to the yoke.

Comment

• We have some black engine bays too (in our Buicks)
              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• See Jim, even another Mopar guy shows you there is a Chevy Orange.. And your profile shows you don't have any Buicks. But I do like the Rambler. Does it have the lay back seats..
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Rett, it should show we have 3 1966 Gran Sports. (all with black engine bays)

Comment

• I always just assumed that the reason that the engine bay matched the exterior color was because the painter was too lazy to clean his gun and change colors to the appropriate satin black.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                      I always just assumed that the reason that the engine bay matched the exterior color was because the painter was too lazy to clean his gun and change colors to the appropriate satin black.
                      I always thought the reason engine bays were satin black was because the painter was too lazy to prep, sand, and paint it to match the exterior of the car.... Not only that, but it hid leaks a whole lot better.....
                      sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                      - George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Challengers View Post

Sweeeeeeeet ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                          I always thought the reason engine bays were satin black was because the painter was too lazy to prep, sand, and paint it to match the exterior of the car.... Not only that, but it hid leaks a whole lot better.....
                          LOL Good point Bucky.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                          1966 Plymouth Fury III
                          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                            Rett, it should show we have 3 1966 Gran Sports. (all with black engine bays)

Sorry Jim.. So it does.. I guess I was stuck on the Orange paint part..

I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• I wonder if it would be OK to bring my twin turboed F150 this year instead of the Mustang?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leon View Post
                                I wonder if it would be OK to bring my twin turboed F150 this year instead of the Mustang?
                                Your what?

Tell me more!
                                I R Bob
                                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                                X