Your 2012 power tour ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the tranny in.

Got the pedals hung and that was the biggest pain of the whole deal.

All I like now is getting the console in.

I figured out how to get the driveshaft to work by using a shorter yoke for the 9inch rear as mine had the long yoke.I took it for a test drive and man this tremec is sweet.
    78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

• Nice job Jake
      Donna
      Williamston, MI
      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Well the Vette is out (I have two boys ). So we are bringing my 69 SS Camaro, 454, 4 spd. If all else fails we'll bring our 09 4dr jeep Rubicon.
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
          Well the Vette is out (I have two boys ). So we are bringing my 69 SS Camaro, 454, 4 spd. If all else fails we'll bring our 09 4dr jeep Rubicon.
          I see your from AL also.Are you doing the whole powertour or part of it.
          78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            Alan and I aren't old, we're vintage - like Old Indians.
            Hey, we Pontiac fans resemble that remark!!!!and the engine bay is silver... like what's left of my(Patrick's) hair LOL!!!!
            Last edited by silver_bullet; December 18, 2011, 07:54 PM.
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• We are going all out again. Also have a friend going for his first PT and long haul

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                We are going all out again. Also have a friend going for his first PT and long haul
                If I go the whole way may try to hook up with ya'll and ride up to michigan together if that's cool.

Comment

• You bet, the more we get together the better. I hope you can make it. We'll keep In touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                    Hey, we Pontiac fans resemble that remark!!!!and the engine bay is silver... like what's left of my(Patrick's) hair LOL!!!!
                    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                    Alan and I aren't old, we're vintage - like Old Indians.
                    Old is such a negative word..... I'm just Mature.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                    1966 Plymouth Fury III
                    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• So I need to behave if I'm mature - nevermind.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• I may grow old(er), but I'll never grow up! THAT WOULD INVOLVE RESPONSIBILITY.So, Phil, when are we gonna see that nice looking 70 pickup on the tour?
                        Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                        Gregg and Deb Miller
                        Verona, Wi.

Comment

• Originally posted by convss View Post
                          I may grow old(er), but I'll never grow up! THAT WOULD INVOLVE RESPONSIBILITY.So, Phil, when are we gonna see that nice looking 70 pickup on the tour?
                          Soon as I win the lottery buddy - I got the first 20-30K planned out real good.
                          I see you got a new avatar - or it's easier to see on this new laptop at home.
                          Last edited by 70chevyC-10; December 19, 2011, 06:23 PM.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• After the annual Lap of I-465 New Year's Day, the 541 is coming back out of the Caddy. I need to install a new dip stick bung, redo the front cover and front seal, and send the inner fenders, intake manifold, valve covers and induction system tubing off to the powder coaters. I hate polishing stuff. This way, I can clean it with a damp rag.

As she is...

Power Tour 2009, 2010, 2011
                            Cruise Till It Hurts!

Comment

• That intake is awesome... Can't wait to put mine on lol
                              '95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
                              '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
                              '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
                              GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by convss View Post
                                I may grow old(er), but I'll never grow up! THAT WOULD INVOLVE RESPONSIBILITY.So, Phil, when are we gonna see that nice looking 70 pickup on the tour?
                                Gregg, If you want to see Phil's C-10, you have to go to Omaha to see that sweet ride....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X