Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
    june 9th

sorry phil to easy. but ya it would be nice to know soon.
    I was actually answering Bob's question of Boob about what is in Dallas - (duh - the last day of Power Tour dude - that's what)

Happy New Year everyone -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• But we won't be in Dallas, we'll be in Arlington. I'm trying to figure out if Boob is wandering off again.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Arlington - Dallas - close enough for jazz I guess. But only the Boobster knows for sure what he meant, means, or intends.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Arlington is to Dallas as Warren is to Detroit..........to eliminate confusion down there, they call the whole thing either DFW, or The Metroplex.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
            Thats a bummer Greg. At least you found it before purchase.
            Yeah,but you know I don't really need another car I have enough now to work on between my cars and bikes.
            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
              Yeah,but you know I don't really need another car I have enough now to work on between my cars and bikes.
              Greg, You know it's not about what we need..... Can we ever have enough toys?

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
              1966 Plymouth Fury III
              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• WHOA ED!!!......One can never have enough toys....
                HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                DW- 12,16,17
                "Stay thirsty my friends"
                The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                  I'm trying to figure out if Boob is wandering off again.
                  Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                  But only the Boobster knows for sure what he meant, means, or intends.
                  AMEN!!! Subject to change without notice
                  Donna
                  Williamston, MI
                  Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Since its starting to look more and more like the s10 won't be up to power tour standards in time, I've been trying to come to grips with having to take the slobalt instead (taking a cobalt is better than not going at all, right? lol). Plus side, I'd have AC, cruise control, and cobalt or not its still a 13 second car (faster by then; its going to be getting a 35 shot in the near future). Anyways... thoughts on taking a 4 cylinder on the power tour?
                    '95 S10: 350sbc/th350 (for now)
                    '05 Cobalt SS: 13.4@105 (boost + money = fun)
                    '03 GSXR1000: exhaust, stacks, filter, PCIII, nitrous, plenty of other stuff
                    GO CAPITALS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by itS10neverdone View Post
                      Since its starting to look more and more like the s10 won't be up to power tour standards in time, I've been trying to come to grips with having to take the slobalt instead (taking a cobalt is better than not going at all, right? lol). Plus side, I'd have AC, cruise control, and cobalt or not its still a 13 second car (faster by then; its going to be getting a 35 shot in the near future). Anyways... thoughts on taking a 4 cylinder on the power tour?
                      take it and enjoy. you said yourself, better than sitting at home and not going. and you got time yet, don't give up hope on the s-10 yet. plenty of people on here will tell you that they have spent several sleepless nights in the weeks prior to the power tour, just to make it on time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
                        take it and enjoy. you said yourself, better than sitting at home and not going. and you got time yet, don't give up hope on the s-10 yet. plenty of people on here will tell you that they have spent several sleepless nights in the weeks prior to the power tour, just to make it on time.
                        WTF ? a 13 sec COBALT - rock on Chevrolet (with help of course) and going on a Moped (what's the old joke about riding a Moped?) is better than not going sir. Word.

Speaking of help thanks for your input today Steve - I owe ya a beer man. You were right - the labor rates were a tad higher in Omaha then in Sioux Rapids !! But it all works out in the end.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by itS10neverdone View Post
                          ... thoughts on taking a 4 cylinder on the power tour?
                          I don't see any problem with that - I ususally take 2 with me

Comment

• Looks like I might be doing the tour this year, riding along with some St. Louis / Chicago area friends from the Super Coupe Club in their T-Bird SCs ... we'll see how this pans out.

cheers
                            Ed N.
                            Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                            07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                            88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

• Originally posted by fast Ed View Post
                              Looks like I might be doing the tour this year, riding along with some St. Louis / Chicago area friends from the Super Coupe Club in their T-Bird SCs ... we'll see how this pans out.

cheers
                              Ed N.
                              If you do, make sure you hook up with us at some point. We're pretty easy to find, just look for the smoke!
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                                I don't see any problem with that - I ususally take 2 with me
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X