No announcement yet.

Your 2012 power tour ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As bad as I want to take my monte ss again, I wont be able to. Too much work, too little time. So I guess it will be my g8 Gxp this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
      I am glad I decided to check the rear on the corvette I knew that big gears were way too high for the power tour but I didn't know what they were because the rear was in the car when I bought it 456s they had to put the rear together using bolts that were a bout a half inch too long and when they put them in the head busted the inside of the housing n you coul
      d see marks on the pumpkin where the tips of the bolts ground into it few time s in rotation I'm glad I had another 308 corvette rear
      Good thing you caught that problem now. We have seen what happens with ring gear bolt problems on tour
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by falfa62 View Post
        i could definitely use a better sound system however the cost of one was consumed by some other parts. i'll give everyone a hint to what took priority over the amp. it has a plate, a bottle, some solenoids, and will add around 150 hp. A no brainer!
        Now that will make Sweet Music....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
        1966 Plymouth Fury III
        2014 Dodge Ram 1500
        Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
        Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Well, the Jeep goes to the shop tomorrow...full checkout, brake fluid flush and, maybe most importantly for Texas in June, an A/C check!

And I am driving a rented Nissan Frontier crewcab truck. When the heck did COMPACT trucks bloat up into something the size of a danged Impala?! (I should have asked for the fricking Hyundai Accent.)
          John
          2007-2008-2009-2010-2011 Long Hauler
          Detroit-Muskegon 2012
          Couldn't make 2013

Comment

• yes there's been in the rear end problems on the power tour .I didn't get much work done on the car this weekend I had some film crew there renting my yard to film a scene in a movie it was pretty cool to watch but they broke a window hey I need to replace it and it doesn't seem like anyone wants to answer the phone

Comment

• Woke up old Blue from his long winters nap this afternoon. Smacked him in the ass to make sure everything was working correctly.
              Yep, we're good!
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Very good Bob!
                FKA Redragtop
                (formerly known as)

Comment

• I had the 54 out the other day to make sure the rear tires were round LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9549[/ATTACH]
                    Atleast the pedals will look good.
                    The youngest guy on the board
                    76 vega
                    86 fiero

Comment

• Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
                      Atleast the pedals will look good.
                      at this rate that might be the only thing finished

Comment

• gonna see if this thing will fire up this weekend. distributor and exhaust and its a go.
                        Attached Files

Comment

gonna see if this thing will fire up this weekend. distributor and exhaust and its a go.
                          Looking very good - good skills this weekend - not too big a burns outs on the first drive

Comment

gonna see if this thing will fire up this weekend. distributor and exhaust and its a go.
                            Very, Very nice

Comment

• it sure looks like ill get it done

Comment

• the nova lives!

Comment

Working...
                                X