• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuckeyeOcean_71Bird View Post
    Here is what I will be taking.
    Welcome...Nice 'Bird! I really like the color
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

• I am getting it there I finished painting it tonight I got part of the dash in
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeOcean_71Bird View Post
        First timer here as well! I will just be hanging around Fri night and Saturday, possibly driving a bit up the road on Sunday but no time to continue on this year.

Here is what I will be taking. Look forward to seeing how this thing works!! Power Tour sounds sweet!

what is the paint code ?
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Mike, A few days ago (40 years to be a little more precise) I had a 68 400 4 speed Firebird that was close to that color. It was called Fire Coral Bronze.
          Jim & Maureen
          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

• We finally got the 62 Rambler Classic SW on the ground and rolling under it's own power.
            I drove it for a day and a half untill it would not idle. Took the carb off to fix it.
            then remembered we had bought a single barrel Carter at the swap meet in Feb.
            While looking in the service manual we realised the swap meet carb($25 purchase) which came from a rebuilder
            was the correct carb for the car. The one on the car was some other Carter replacement.
            We fabed a new fuel line and a choke tube and it runs.
            Need to get a timing light and tach to set the idle.
            When we bought the swap meet carb we did not know it was the correct one for the car.
            See you in Detroit.
            Nick

Comment

• Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
              what is the paint code ?
              It is painted Atomic Orange from the 2008 Corvette's. Not sure what the code is off the top of my head.

This picture was taken on a cloudy day so the metallic does not show up much.

Comment

• Car is cleaned, air is fixed and since its long nap 1000k miles racked up. I'm ready to go!!!!!!!
                Visit my sons blog:
                www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Damon23 View Post
                  Car is cleaned, air is fixed and since its long nap 1000k miles racked up. I'm ready to go!!!!!!!
                  Nice Camaro Damon23, welcome!

Linda

Comment

• Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
                    Nice Camaro Damon23, welcome!

Linda
                    Yes, welcome aboard
                    FKA Redragtop
                    (formerly known as)

Comment

• My PT2012 ride.

Matt
                      1969 Firebird Convertible
                      1971 Buick Skylark
                      2004 Ford Cobra Mustang

Comment

• Originally posted by 61BISCAYNE View Post
                        Hey David,
                        If you can swing a couple more stops, you would be welcome to travel along
                        with my group. We are leaving the Sherman, TX area on Sunday and driving
                        to Jonesboro, AR that day. We will spend the night there and then drive on
                        up to Champaign, IL Monday morning. We would love to add to our group.
                        Danny
                        Sorry it took so long to reply. Thanks for the invite but I have to work that Monday. I'll be leaving Dallas early Tuesday morning.
                        sigpicDavid N.
                        86 GN
                        08 Sky Redline
                        98 GS

Comment

• Originally posted by Stage Fright View Post
                          My PT2012 ride.

Welcome aboard Stage Fright - looks cool.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• leaving nw Indiana friday @ 6:30 ish

Comment

• I will be taking my 1934 Ford 3 window coupe with 427 Chevrolet power..."Longhauler" from Saint Petersburg, Florida.

Comment

• Welcome new folks, tell us a bit more about yourselves when you can........
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X