No announcement yet.

Your 2012 power tour ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F' ing new guy (buy a vowel and two consonants) - but meant with sincere affection - honest!
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by rickpaw View Post
      Please excuse the newbie question, but what does FNG stand for?

Tu
      some kind of NEW GUY

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
        F' ing new guy (buy a vowel and two consonants) - but meant with sincere affection - honest!
        LOL...
        FKA Redragtop
        (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
          Keep posting and you'll be chirping tires soon enough. "FNG" is still a lot funnier though
          chirp chirp!
          2012 HRPT Long Hauler / Interstate Queen

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            F' ing new guy (buy a vowel and two consonants) - but meant with sincere affection - honest!
            LOL. That's funny.

Comment

• Phil is one of our resident comedians
              FKA Redragtop
              (formerly known as)

Comment

• I resemble that remark !
                Can't wait to see everyone and meet some new folks too. We need sticky name tags - especially for the Open House at Diversified Creations.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Or bring our custom-made ones from 2010.........
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I have mine to take ......... in 2010 I found myself squintng at people's torsos to see if I knew them from BS - Ms. Painless got a little nervous after I checked her 6 or 7 times too.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• My ride -

2012 HRPT Long Hauler / Interstate Queen

Comment

• Looks nice !!
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• if im going in my daily driver is it even worth registering? its a honda civic and i dont want to be the dbag with the honda on the tour? if not i will be at detroit late saturday and will be at the muskegon stop might even take my son out to silver lake sunday and do some dune riding

Comment

• PETE
                            2012 Hot Rod Power Tour ►2014 WST► ​​​​​​2015 Corvettes at Carlisle, PA ► 2015 WST► 2016 WST► 2017 WST

Comment

• Originally posted by spider97 View Post
                              if im going in my daily driver is it even worth registering? its a honda civic and i dont want to be the dbag with the honda on the tour? if not i will be at detroit late saturday and will be at the muskegon stop might even take my son out to silver lake sunday and do some dune riding
                              I'm a first timer here, but I'll throw this out. The point is not the cars, the point is the people, the cars a just a huge bonus. You're a car enthusiast right? Then come out and hang out with other enthusiasts!
                              Lucas
                              2011 Mustang GT
                              2013 Focus ST
                              2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

• Bingo!
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X