X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61BISCAYNE
    replied
    BBO,
    Your '66 GMC truck is sweet...too cool...love it!!
    My first truck was a '62 SWB that my dad bought in 1966 when he got out of the navy.
    I grew up in that old truck, made lots of memories.
    I love those old trucks. Some day.......
    I will be looking for you on the tour. I am planning on Champaign to Arlington.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied

nice truck
    Last edited by 1956NY150; April 13, 2012, 06:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Real nice truck - looks cool -

Leave a comment:

• 67Cutlass
    replied
    Originally posted by BBO Javelin View Post
    Just got the 18's and 20's on the 66 gmc.The 20's on the rear was a tight fit,but got um on there.

They look great!

Leave a comment:

• BBO Javelin
    replied
    Just got the 18's and 20's on the 66 gmc.The 20's on the rear was a tight fit,but got um on there.

Leave a comment:

• occupant
    replied
    No, even if my wife tags along, she gets a crank window and a cooler of Lipton teas. I'm taking the $355 eBay Torino...

Stillwater to D/FW and maybe as early as Miami, but I am not holding my breath.

Leave a comment:

• BBO Javelin
    replied
    Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
    Bottom line is drive what suits you, but i personally would have a very difficult time even going to the grocery store without the Big Bad Orange Javelin.
    I love my javelin,but after my wife said "I'm not going on anymore power tours in that car till it has a/c" put's it on the out's for PT this year.I just put some 18 and 20 inch wheels on the 66 gmc and they look killer.I will post up some pics in a day or two.

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    Bottom line is drive what suits you, but i personally would have a very difficult time even going to the grocery store without the Big Bad Orange Javelin.

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    You will like have that front sway bar on the Proving Grounds..Love that truck..

Leave a comment:

• BBO Javelin
    replied
    Originally posted by smalblock View Post
    What color is the "old weathered paint"?
    Not sure of the color code but it's the light blue that's so common on all these 60's chevy and gmc truck's.

Leave a comment:

• smalblock
    replied
    Yep,that's me in the dew shirt.I think I'm going to drive the truck for a few reason's.1.It has old weathered paint so I won't have to worry about washing it,dings or scratches.2.It's a truck so I can haul enough stuff to be a mobile garage if I break down or other's need help along the way.
    What color is the "old weathered paint"?

Leave a comment:

• BBO Javelin
    replied
    I love my old truck so I'm gonna show it some love and take it on power tour.I have been driving it almost daily and it drives so sweet.There is one item I'm thinking of adding and that's a front sway bar.

Leave a comment:

• rocco3750
    replied
    Thanks for all the opinion's guy's.Look's like truck it is for PT 2012.
    I did'nt get my 2cts in before the decission, but I'm for the truck, we truck guys gotta stick together.

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied
    Nice choice BBO Javelin, I'm driving my 1990 Chevy short bed "The Beast". Just installed a new 496 CI Blueprint engine.

Leave a comment:

• BBO Javelin
    replied
    Thanks for all the opinion's guy's.Look's like truck it is for PT 2012.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X