Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBO Javelin
    replied
    So I'm torn on which vehicle I want to drive this yeat on PT.My 67 camaro or my 66 gmc shop truck.The camaro has a zz4 crate motor, keisler 5 speed conversion and vintage air.The 66 gmc has a 327,700r transmission and vintage air.What do ya'll think?

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    Originally posted by falfa62 View Post
    the nova lives!
    Very cool

Leave a comment:

• falfa62
    replied
    the nova lives!

Leave a comment:

• classicbern1
    replied
    it sure looks like ill get it done

Leave a comment:

• CLA55IC
    replied
    gonna see if this thing will fire up this weekend. distributor and exhaust and its a go.
    Very, Very nice

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    gonna see if this thing will fire up this weekend. distributor and exhaust and its a go.
    Looking very good - good skills this weekend - not too big a burns outs on the first drive

Leave a comment:

• falfa62
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• classicbern1
    replied
    Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
    Atleast the pedals will look good.
    at this rate that might be the only thing finished

Leave a comment:

• 64casteel
    replied
    Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9549[/ATTACH]
    Atleast the pedals will look good.

Leave a comment:

• Leon
    replied
    I had the 54 out the other day to make sure the rear tires were round LOL

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    Very good Bob!

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Woke up old Blue from his long winters nap this afternoon. Smacked him in the ass to make sure everything was working correctly.
    Yep, we're good!

Leave a comment:

• classicbern1
    replied
    yes there's been in the rear end problems on the power tour .I didn't get much work done on the car this weekend I had some film crew there renting my yard to film a scene in a movie it was pretty cool to watch but they broke a window hey I need to replace it and it doesn't seem like anyone wants to answer the phone

Leave a comment:

• Jarlaxle
    replied
    Well, the Jeep goes to the shop tomorrow...full checkout, brake fluid flush and, maybe most importantly for Texas in June, an A/C check!

And I am driving a rented Nissan Frontier crewcab truck. When the heck did COMPACT trucks bloat up into something the size of a danged Impala?! (I should have asked for the fricking Hyundai Accent.)

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    i could definitely use a better sound system however the cost of one was consumed by some other parts. i'll give everyone a hint to what took priority over the amp. it has a plate, a bottle, some solenoids, and will add around 150 hp. A no brainer!
    Now that will make Sweet Music....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X