X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redragtop
    replied
    Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
    Old is such a negative word..... I'm just Mature.....
    I believe the jury is still out on that one Ed

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    So I need to behave if I'm mature - nevermind.
    You too Phil

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    Alan, That 541 looks so cool in the Caddy..... I think the Power Coating of the fender wells is a great idea.....

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    Originally posted by convss View Post
    I may grow old(er), but I'll never grow up! THAT WOULD INVOLVE RESPONSIBILITY.So, Phil, when are we gonna see that nice looking 70 pickup on the tour?
    Gregg, If you want to see Phil's C-10, you have to go to Omaha to see that sweet ride....

Leave a comment:

• itS10neverdone
    replied
    That intake is awesome... Can't wait to put mine on lol

Leave a comment:

• Kidcadillac
    replied
    After the annual Lap of I-465 New Year's Day, the 541 is coming back out of the Caddy. I need to install a new dip stick bung, redo the front cover and front seal, and send the inner fenders, intake manifold, valve covers and induction system tubing off to the powder coaters. I hate polishing stuff. This way, I can clean it with a damp rag.

As she is...

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by convss View Post
    I may grow old(er), but I'll never grow up! THAT WOULD INVOLVE RESPONSIBILITY.So, Phil, when are we gonna see that nice looking 70 pickup on the tour?
    Soon as I win the lottery buddy - I got the first 20-30K planned out real good.
    I see you got a new avatar - or it's easier to see on this new laptop at home.
    Last edited by 70chevyC-10; December 19, 2011, 06:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• convss
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    So I need to behave if I'm mature - nevermind.

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
    Hey, we Pontiac fans resemble that remark!!!!and the engine bay is silver... like what's left of my(Patrick's) hair LOL!!!!
    Alan and I aren't old, we're vintage - like Old Indians.
    Old is such a negative word..... I'm just Mature.....

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    You bet, the more we get together the better. I hope you can make it. We'll keep In touch.

Leave a comment:

• BBO Javelin
    replied
    Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
    We are going all out again. Also have a friend going for his first PT and long haul
    If I go the whole way may try to hook up with ya'll and ride up to michigan together if that's cool.

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    We are going all out again. Also have a friend going for his first PT and long haul

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Alan and I aren't old, we're vintage - like Old Indians.
    Hey, we Pontiac fans resemble that remark!!!!and the engine bay is silver... like what's left of my(Patrick's) hair LOL!!!!
    Last edited by silver_bullet; December 18, 2011, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BBO Javelin
    replied
    Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
    Well the Vette is out (I have two boys ). So we are bringing my 69 SS Camaro, 454, 4 spd. If all else fails we'll bring our 09 4dr jeep Rubicon.
    I see your from AL also.Are you doing the whole powertour or part of it.

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    Well the Vette is out (I have two boys ). So we are bringing my 69 SS Camaro, 454, 4 spd. If all else fails we'll bring our 09 4dr jeep Rubicon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X