Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• classicbern1
    replied
    ,well it looks like I'll be painting the corvette ugly powder blue what do you think about silver metallic on the bottom half maybe some red pinstripes

Leave a comment:

• classicbern1
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    So what do you like to read?
    oh my I didn't see it until you pointed it out of course I meant to say red
    I made a bigger mistake then that I sent my wife to the paint store to pick up paint for the corvette I was going to go with red she came back with a powder blue metallic

Leave a comment:

• Leon
    replied
    Love the two tone! Looks real classy

Leave a comment:

• Kidcadillac
    replied
    Dagmar will be the beast of record for me again. After 5 months of work I almost have all of the bugs worked out! She looks different because of the paint, but she's still the big ol' beast she always was...

Last edited by Kidcadillac; September 25, 2011, 03:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Leon
    replied
    I'll let you cruise with me LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Phil
    replied
    After 12 PT's in a Fiero I think it's time for a change. For the first time in 20 years I bought myself a brand new car. So in June look for a gray Mustang. It's going to be difficult to get used to a big car and power steering .

Leave a comment:

• 69SS 350 5 Speed
    replied
    The color choice would make a difference on whether it is a coupe or roadster. Norb's silver roadster with a black top is a good combo but then so is my red roadster with a white top. A solid color coupe is another story. Just remember whatever color you choose it should be one that will apppeal to other people if you ever decide to sell it. The wrong color will reduce your target market drastically and remember to make sure the color does not clash with the interior color or you will have to change it (more money). I agree with Leon the 65 - 66 Nassau Blue is a sharp darker color. The lighter Lemans Blue from 68 - 69 is a great lighter color. Decisions, decisions.

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    You guys...........Give Bernie a break, I really like "Corvette Silver" but to read ones are pretty also..........

Leave a comment:

• MIKEE
    Guest replied
    to = the , read = red

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by redragtop View Post
    He may want you to read between the lines
    If he had said " I like to live - my wife likes silver" I would have understood he was painting it silver!

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    He may want you to read between the lines

Leave a comment:

• Leon
    replied
    They had a nice blue back around that time, maybe earlier, I think it was Nassau Blue. One of my favorite colors.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by classicbern1 View Post
    I like to read my wife likes the silver

Leave a comment:

• classicbern1
    replied
    I like to read my wife likes the silver

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Both of these are nice - I like green too.
    Here's silver -

Here's red -

Leave a comment:

Working...
X