Car Craft Summer Nationals St. Paul, MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Craft Summer Nationals St. Paul, MN

Is anyone from here interested or planning on the Car Craft Street Machine Nationals in St. Paul, MN July 22 - 24?
    I know this is also posted in general discussion however I mostly know the folks here.
    Last edited by 200WINS; June 21, 2011, 09:35 AM.
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

We would love too, but can't make it. You go George and do a burnout for us!

Linda

Comment

I wanted to run to this, but I think I am going to have to settle for GoodGuys in Kansas City, if I-29 manages to open back up in time...Des Moines for the 4th of July weekend...also had thought about doing something like the Fairlane Club of America run that weekend, but have to count that out for this year.
      Last edited by Eliteman76; June 21, 2011, 11:51 PM.
      Andrew
      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
        I wanted to run to this, but I think I am going to have to settle for GoodGuys in Kansas City, if I-29 manages to open back up in time...Des Moines for the 4th of July weekend...also had thought about doing something like the Fairlane Club of America run that weekend, but have to count that out for this year.
        Don't bet on the Missouri River situation to improve by July 4th, Gavins Point Dam (25 miles from us) water release is now being increased to 160,000 from 150,000 cubic feet per second and is expected to stay at that level through August due to the record rains and snow melts in Wyoming and Montana. May need to throw a life ring to you guys.....
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Don't know...I've seen some of the pictures of upstream of us...I'm not that worried about our place...but it's pretty bad around areas north and south of Omaha on the Missouri River.
          Sections of I29, look like an island in a lake {where it's not under water}.
          Heard more road closures this morning.

I'm still pissed about the whole deal...I've not yet been able to get out to the drag strip, and it's going to end up being under water...for pretty much the rest of the summer at this rate. I know that's such a non-issue...so many people are just screwed by this deal. Just sucks.
          Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

We are thinking about going up for the show. Don't know if we will stay the weekend or just drive back. Where is everyone staying?
            Jeff
            Follow My Build

Comment

I'll be spectating, hopefully with my brother. Got a room near the Mall of America so the wife has something to do for the weekend while I hit the show.
              GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

More than likely we will drive the mustang up and walk in. More than likely stay at LaQuinta right by the mall and
                I35
                Jeff
                Follow My Build

Comment

my wife wants to go (so she can go to the mall of America!) but it's a 12 hour drive from us. Not sure if we are going to try or not. Have you been before? I went to the Street Machine Nats way back when they were in DuQuoin IL...
                  Married to Tara, that makes me the TARA-fied 1!

Comment

I may take my Purple '93 Camaro pro street style car there (to sell). It has turned in to a very nice large event at a great fairgrounds with tons of shadetree's, many food boths, and the event get's over 5,000 cars now. It's worth a road trip.
                    Jim T
                    Supercar Collectibles
                    www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Alright we are registered for the Car Craft Summer Nationals, I will find rooms this week, any recommendations?

Comment

First time for us to go, figure I might as well spectate and check it out before dragging a car along. As for rooms, worse case the MOA is 15 miles and 25 min. away with tons of hotels in the area. IIRC, the MOA website said there are 50 hotels that offer shuttle service to the Mall. My wife can't wait.
                        GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Cam and I are planning to be there. it's less than an hour from home for me. I'm not sure what car I'm going to bring. We might drive the camper down so we can stay over night, and trailer the car. This ought to be a fun time, I haven't been to car craft for about 7 years.

Comment

Hanging out in St. Paul, CC Summer Nat's start today!!

Comment

Get some pictures George!!!
                              I'm out for this year.
                              Andrew

Comment

Working...
                              X