Automania Sioux Falls, SD June 24, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automania Sioux Falls, SD June 24, 2011

Downtown Sioux Falls, South Dakota fills with cars, bands, vendors, people and more cars for an evening of....cars!! This event started a few years back on a wednesday evening during the week of Back To The Fifties in St. Paul, MN. Last year they changed the event to a three day weekend and moved the show to the fairgrounds. As I understand the event suffered in attendance due to the relocation, this year the event is still a three day deal with the show Friday evening downtown, Classic car auction Saturday and Garage Tours Sunday. We were able to go to the downtown show last evening. Great turn out, awesome cars, music and people, people, people, everywhere. Met Jim (Jimsc52) there.
    Family Events listen up!! A great city to end the Power Tour in is Sioux Falls, SD.

Last edited by 200WINS; June 25, 2011, 08:29 PM.
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Very cool George, looks like a great time. I see all kinds of candy in that store, a little something for everyone
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

It was a fun time, and meeting George was a bonus. Great event. Thanks for the conversation time George!
      Jim T
      Supercar Collectibles
      www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Yes Jim this is a great event and it was great to meet you, If not for your avatar and driving your vette I probably would have passed by. Hope to see you again in St. Paul next month.
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Damnit George...I missed that show!!
          Oh well, maybe next year.
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

I saw that advertising for this event when I was in SD last week. However I couldn't make it. Looked like a blast though. Pretty state!
            Powertour off/on since 2002
            sigpic

Comment

James, I would have bought lunch, I-29 exit 26, 7 miles west.
              Thank you, South Dakota is a pretty state especially out west. Next time........

Comment

Looks like a great show George. Maybe next year.....
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I remember cruising on Phillips and Main St. growing up in Sioux Falls. Great to see them embracing this show. Might have to take the month of June off next year so we can make this!

Linda

Comment

Working...
                  X