long haulers from chitown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long haulers from chitown

im leaving the friday before if anyone wants to meet up somewhere in the morning

Re: long haulers from chitown

Leaving from fruitland, mo friday morning, i think mike was gonna join us and maybe solstice

Comment

were is fruitland ??? id like to see that pontiac that would be a great car to take on tour

Comment

Fruitland is south of st louis on I55 ;)

You wont miss us its the car covered in camcorders as we want to video the whole tour, at the moment its looking like 3 cameras but if i can beg borrow a couple more its all good. We have the pro suction mounts so they will be on the outside of the car ;D

Comment

good then i will follow you and i can be on the video. But then again all you will be able to see is my tailights. just kidding.

Comment

tt

Comment

Originally posted by buds blu hhrss
              good then i will follow you and i can be on the video. But then again all you will be able to see is my tailights. just kidding.
              Why do you plan on driving the tour in reverse ??? If not, they will probably be kind of hard to see in the rear view mirror of my Dart ;D ;D ;D Just kidding my Dart is a cruiser. I plan on linking up with The Chief in good 'ol fruitland mo. Leaving out Friday morning. Collinsville il.

Comment

I am planning on going thru Chitown on Wed the 4th so I can get to LR on the 5th & be there for the VA cruise.
                Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by trukluvr
                  I am planning on going thru Chitown on Wed the 4th so I can get to LR on the 5th & be there for the VA cruise.
                  Good luck on your journey....I've rented a truck and trailer (don't feel like driving the trip from Chitown to LR), going down early on Thursday; planning on getting in late in the pm on Thursday; hope to see everyone there (late Thursday, Friday cruises, Saturday for the big show?)

save a horse, ride a cowboy!.........

Comment

im leaving the friday before if anyone wants to meet up somewhere in the morning
                    What time are you planning to leave? I'm still trying to figure out my route down from Northern Wisconsin but want to try to hook up with other long haulers for the trip down.

Comment

why would you do that? head west and around chi-town....... a much more relaxed ride IMHO. :D

Comment

thats too early for me im not leaving until 0700 on the 6th

Comment

Originally posted by streetshark
                          What time are you planning to leave? I'm still trying to figure out my route down from Northern Wisconsin but want to try to hook up with other long haulers for the trip down.
                          im leaving at 0700 on the 6th we should be in little rock around 1500 that day

Comment

Are you going down 55 or ??? If so I am planning on meeting up with The Chief in Fruitland mo. you can hop in as well as long as the times work out.

Comment

Hey Burn,

What time you think you will be down at fruitland? you still up for a run into memphis for some BBQ?

Comment

Working...
                              X