No announcement yet.

Bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God bless the both of you. The Lord is looking over the both of you right now.
    Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

So sorry to hear this Leon. As long as Sharon is comfortable, there's not much more you can do. Stay strong my friend.

Bob
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Leon

I will keep both of you in my thoughts and hope that Sharon remaining time is as peaceful as possible.

Comment

I talked to the doctor this morning and they are going to try radiation, although I'm not sure how that's going to not affect the rest of the brain. They are going to give her physical therapy to see if she can get out of the bed.

Comment

Leon, Ken and I are praying for Sharon and you. I can fly out if you need help with anything. And of course you are welcome here if there comes a time when you need to get away.

Linda

Comment

Leon, my prayers and thoughts go out for Sharon and you.
              Living the dream!

Comment

Leon my friend, When I read that Sharon went into ICU on Facebood the other day,I refused to think anything other than it was a normal "We need to watch this a bit closer".. But I'm so saddened to hear otherwise. And like someone wrote,Don't let this take over you. We need to go forward and you know that Sharon would tell you the same thing.You'll always have a shoulder here to lean on and a friend to talk to. As I sit hear crying,I want you to know we all send our prayers and love you both...

Last edited by street72; June 29, 2011, 11:17 AM.
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Leon, I'm so terribly sorry to hear about Sharon. We were all hoping she would beat this. As terrible as this is for her, I know from the experience of losing my mother to lung cancer that it is also immensely hard on you. The best you can do is let her know how much you love her. Words can't express how glad I am that you won the quilt, and she got to enjoy it.
                  Vic and I both send our prayers.
                  Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Leon just know that you and sharon are in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Very sorry to hear that. We were hoping things would turn around.
                      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Leon,
                        I didn't respond when I read this earlier today because I just emotionally could not. Like someone said above, I figured ya'll would get this thing knocked out. I can not ponder what you are going through now. Especially after the experience which you had with your father just a couple of years ago. Please keep and comfort her during this time.
                        Non-denominational car nut.
                        Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                        Do you go all the way?

Comment

I'm home for a few minutes to feed the cats, they are talking about radiation but they will have to do the whole brain. Not sure that would be any better than not. Her speech is slurring and she can't get up on her own but are talking about sending her home tomorrow. I'm not sure what to think at this point. I'll let you all know what develops.

Comment

real love is a rough road, hang tough brother
                            nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Leon, my thoughts and prayers are with you. These things are like a big wave behind a boat, you just have to keep moving forward to avoid being swamped. One step at a time; Peace.

Comment

very sorry to hear about this. will be praying for you and Sharon.
                                It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

Working...
                                X