No announcement yet.

Bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for your loss Leon. i can still remember the first time i met the both of you in Milwawkee in 05 on tour. She was a very kind hearted woman that loved you very much. Sorry it took so long to send this out but i also had a couple of family members pass over last weekend. i know what you are going through my friend. God speed Sharon
    Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

• Saturday will be a tough day for you and Sharon's mom. Hold it together and stay strong my brother..See you on Monday..
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• I saw Sharon yesterday, she looked really nice. It was easier seeing her than I thought it would be, I could see her as I did before the cancer hit. Tomorrow is going to be hard but seeing that the pain was gone will help.

Comment

• Our thoughts are with you today as we raise a toast to Sharon.

Comment

• Thinking of you today, Leon.

Linda

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil View Post
              Our thoughts are with you today as we raise a toast to Sharon.
              Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
              Thinking of you today, Leon.

Linda
              here here......raising a glass in Sharon's honor.

Comment

• The service was very nice and we went and had something to eat after. Leon and family looked good and the church was beautiful. It turned out that Doug (Bearphoto) was there and helped represent the Forum Freaks. The Pastor even talked about the Freaks. I'm not sure he really understood who or what we were until he met us.But overall a lovely day. Rest in peace Sharon..
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Leon, sorry to hear about Sharon. She was a wonderful person & I am glad to have met her. As many others have said, we are all here for you and will do what ever we can. My thoughts are with you.
                  Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

• leon I am sorry to hear of your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you

Comment

• Leon, I am truely sad to hear about this. My thoughts prayers and heart go out to you and your loved ones.
                      HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

• I ordered Sharon's Memorial leaves for the Tree of Life this afternoon. I was able to order three leaves, One from me, one from her mother, family and friends, and one from her friends of the Hot Rod Power Tour.
                        Thank you to all of you involved. As soon as they come in I'll get pictures of them.

Comment

Working...
                        X