Sioux City IA event (July 15-17) Show, Street Drags, BBQ, Music +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sioux City IA event (July 15-17) Show, Street Drags, BBQ, Music +

Posting it here because I like you guys and gals, and it's read a lot.

Time for a road trip to Sioux City IA - July 15-16-17 with a lot going on. Car Show, Street Drags, BBQ, Live Music, Vendors, free spectator addmission, costs are involved with only how much of the weekend you want to participate in (BBQ, drags, etc). Sunday swap meet is free spaces! For full info click on ROCKnRODS at http://siouxcityrocknrods.org/

PS See me at my die cast tent/booth Fri & Sat
    Jim T
    Supercar Collectibles
    www.Supercar1.com

Jim, that is a race weekend for us, maybe friday night make the show. See you there....
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Man, looks to be some fun.
      Might be an issue with I29 messed up though.
      Andrew
      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Andrew your book is running out of excuses...........I29 is not the only way to Sioux City from Omaha. Highway 75, Highway 77, and a whole bunch of ways through Iowa will get you there......
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

George, I know, I know.
          Right now, lack of funds. I am going to shoot for it though. If not, I am going to sure as hell make Good Guys in early September in KC.
          Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Just bustin your nuts a little Andrew.....Hahaha......If you decide to go let me know. I don't know what that weekend holds for us, may race sat, sun or both days......

Comment

I'll buy the first beer/pop for those coming to my booth saying "Bang Me"...
              Jim T
              Supercar Collectibles
              www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Wow.
                Andrew

Comment

Bump to top........

Comment

Thanks for the bump George. The white work van is loaded full of merchandise, and I'm ready to hit vthe road early am (07/16/11). Can't wait for this car show - with street racing!
                    Jim T
                    Supercar Collectibles
                    www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Good to see you last night Jim. Teri and I cruised to Sioux City with our friends Jan and Dave (MOPAR GUY), from what we saw, Sioux City and all the organizers did a great job with this event. We will be racing today so we will not make it back to see todays show. Lots of cars to see, street drag racing, and live music. Really fun event!!

Pretty fun evening, the fire alarms went off inside Famous Dave's while we were eating, false alarm, however only the FD can come and shut them off. Pretty LOUD and flashing strobes........Great night out with friends!!!

Comment

looks like a great event. I should have went. We used to live there.
                        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Thanks for the pics George. Looks like a great time
                          Donna
                          Williamston, MI
                          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I want to thank George and his friend Dave for stopping by, and for their purchases. With the extreme heat and humidity very few wanted to "carry anything" around with them. Lot's of people to watch the street drags, decent amount of cars being shown also. Just to hot for us (wife came with) so we did not set up our booth again for the heat of all day Saturday (114 degree heat index predicted). Friday evening was enough for us. But I did see a '69 Chevelle wagon I may have to purchase on our ride home. Time will tell. Nice event, just HOT!

Maybe see some of you in St Paul, MN next weekend at Car Craft? I'm not selling there, just enjoying the cars.
                            Jim T
                            Supercar Collectibles
                            www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Looks like a great time.Great photos
                              Longhauler 2009,2011
                              Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Working...
                              X