Restaurants in Rochester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurants in Rochester

My son lives in Rochester, and is a self proclaimed connoisseur of fine dining. He gave me a list of some of his favorites. Newts, City Cafe, Redwood Room, 300 First, among others are all owned by the Creative Cuisine Company. http://www.cccrmg.com/ Some are bar and grill types, all the way to the high end.
    About the closest thing you will come to a Hooters is a a place Called Whistle Binkies. There are 2 in Rochester 3120 Wellner Dr NE, and 247 Woodlake Dr Se. These are Irish style pubs. One of Minnesotas most famous restaurants is the Hubble House in historic Mantorville, which is approx 20 miles west. This is a high end place. There is also a Tapas bar called Sontes right in downtown Rochester.
    This is a small fraction of what is available. Any others feel free to add.
    Gary

Re: Restaurants in Rochester

i prefer the topless bars myself. ;)

Comment

I try to stay away from those, but 35 miles north of Rochester is a gentlemans club called "The Class Act"

Comment

Originally posted by a-body2
        I try to stay away from those, but 35 miles north of Rochester is a gentlemans club called "The Class Act"
        Class act.....Right!!! ;D
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
        X