Power Tour Video '05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Tour Video '05

Does anyone know how to get a hold of the video that was made in '05? It was some guys in a Magnum wagon and they had a monitor in the back of it that they showed the days video when the set up at the venue. I am trying to find it. If anyone has one I would like a copy.

Re: Power Tour Video '05

me too!! just to show th ewife what she's in for this year.(she did't go in 05) it will be her first LH!!

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw57
      me too!! just to show th ewife what she's in for this year.(she did't go in 05) it will be her first LH!!
      Don't know how to get the '05 video, but there's a few short ones to see (if you haven't already); youtube (search Hot Rod Power Tour), hotrod.com, link to videos, powertvonline.com, search power tour.....

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw57
        i probably should have showed my wife a video before last year. i tried over and over to explain what it was going to be like and she thought i was making it sound more intense so she wouldn't go. i just know how she does taking trips in the camaro. she told me during the trip she thought i was making things up but she should have listened to me. i hope that the '09 PT will be a better ride for her since we got the old ford. she's not coming this year because of the kids schedule(or at least that's the reason she's giving me).

Comment

iam looking for the video form the 03 tour if anyone has a copy the wnt to get read of

Comment

I have the '03 video somewhere.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I have the Hot Rod TV '2-part' series on the '05 Power Tour…mainly because I shot every second of it.

Best gig EVER!!

Comment

I'd like to find who has all the footage they shot in '01. They did almost an hour of raw video from inside my T bucket going through New Mexico. I may have made the camera guy nervous when I showed him how I could draft and take my foot off the gas for as long as I wanted!

Comment

In that first picture you can see Mikee's truck, the Aussie's 57 Chevy wagon and our "cheap street" flag flying from the back of Mikee's truck. That was so much fun doing the flag so all the freaks knew where to gather for the pics. :D

Cheaps 8)

Comment

actually in the first pic, my 57 is right between the blue chevelle and the black tahoe!! (right behind his head)!

Comment

Hey, were can I get a job like that??? ;D
                      It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by VideoDan
                        I have the Hot Rod TV '2-part' series on the '05 Power Tour…mainly because I shot every second of it.

Best gig EVER!!

Do you have '05 available for sale? That was my first year, and I sure would like a copy.
                        Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
                        X