Clear All

Maybe we call him Uncle Steve then -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Damn, I'm real close....to close
      Longhauler 2009,2011
      Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Congratulations Evan. Now pay attention. Alot of responsibility comes with the privilege. Like Steve says, "have fun, stay safe".
        I'm a grandpa, so I gotta say stuff like this, but I mean it.
        Last edited by oletrux4evr; July 28, 2011, 02:48 PM.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

DAMN!!! I'm safe in Iowa! Where we can drive on ICE!
          Sean
          LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
          Drivin' it home!
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
          But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
            Congratulations Evan. Now pay attention. Alot of responsibility comes with the privilege. Like Steve says, "have fun, stay safe".
            I'm a grandpa, so I gotta say stuff like this, but I mean it.
            Congrats from us too Evan!!! We hope that dad lets you drive on HRPT on your permit like we did for AMeanXtreme... Be Safe Buddy and "keep the sticky side down and the shiney side up!!!
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Just don't drive like your mom
              Longhauler 2009,2011
              Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Glad to hear you finally have your permit. How we just wait and see how long it is before Dad is ready to start pulling out his hair!! You now know why I have no hair left. Three teenagers at the same time will do strange things to you !!!
                PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

he can't even walk, how do you expect him to drive.
                  Evan, get ready to see alot of this......
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Rut rwow shaggy...I guess this mean I need to stay off the side walks?

Funny story...something you might want to take heed about as a life lesson...
                    I had a Ford Tempo that was a car I drove from when I was 16-17 until I was around 21. OK with the 5 speed, was fun to drive around with a car load of people and get into some trouble with. Lord knows I managed to score many-a-speeding ticket in that car.

I'm lacking a picture I can post, so for fun, here was the replacement for the Tempo that I built.

Anyways...I drove and wrecked that car a couple times. Speed + stupidity on slick roads. Dry roads. Well, plain stupidity.

I sold that car to a kid, who had it for 6 months then smashed a into a parked car while he was messing with the stereo in his neighborhood.

That was a fun one to explain to his folks...

All I can say is be smart, have fun, and don't do stupid stuff without correct parental supervision. Like learning how to drive a 5.0 mustang with a 5 speed, and dumping the clutch in front of a cop...
                    Last edited by Eliteman76; July 29, 2011, 06:53 PM.
                    Andrew
                    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Congratulations Evan, may you drive safe and remember you can't be a designated driver until you get a full license
                      Donna
                      Williamston, MI
                      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Evan?? Were you in my neighborhood yesterday?? Just wondering who hit my garbage cans?? Here is what I told my kids......If you are thinking about doing something stupid, please check with me first, I may be able to tell you the outcome....... or
                        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

good one George, good one.......
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                          X