No announcement yet.

2011 Power Tour on Hot Rod tv this Saturday 9 am central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Jim and Maureen are putting it on a DVD..........I gotta watch it again to catch all that I missed the first time.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sorry but I have to rant - Motor Medics, I don't think so. When I asked them to check the gear whine the dude in the video says "I don't think so, we don't have the tools or the parts". He/they hadn't even seen the car despite the fact that I told him it was a 4th gen F-body which are a dime a dozen on Power Tour. You've been warned not to expect much from the Motor Medics!
      nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Did anyone record the show?I would love to have a copy of it.Don't have the speed chanel.
        Longhauler 2009,2011
        Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
          Sorry but I have to rant - Motor Medics, I don't think so. When I asked them to check the gear whine the dude in the video says "I don't think so, we don't have the tools or the parts". He/they hadn't even seen the car despite the fact that I told him it was a 4th gen F-body which are a dime a dozen on Power Tour. You've been warned not to expect much from the Motor Medics!
          At the long haul ceremony I asked them for a diff drain plug for a certain silver Chevy and the only could come up with a vacume port and a rubber hose and a bolt. I thought really we are at your "proving grounds" and there is not 1 drain plug in any of these many buildings here? ... They did give me a bottle of gear lube that was grape scented however!

Comment

My car and my friends car also made it on the video.
            Danny/Zachary
            HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Phil View Post
              Just watched it. Came on at 10:00 a.m. here in RI. Saw back end of Phil's yellow Fiero three times........same interview with someone at the Detroit stop that was cut into three sections. Was interesting, but too many commercials

Gwen (Phil's wife)
              You got that right Gwen - 30 minute show with 20 minutes of commercials ----- Geez.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                At the long haul ceremony I asked them for a diff drain plug for a certain silver Chevy and the only could come up with a vacume port and a rubber hose and a bolt. I thought really we are at your "proving grounds" and there is not 1 drain plug in any of these many buildings here? ... They did give me a bottle of gear lube that was grape scented however!
                I can't complain, that rubber hose and bolt got me to Priceville, AL, and though the gear lube was definitely NOT grape scented it was free. Not bad!
                Powertour off/on since 2002
                sigpic

Comment

10-4 on the gm mechanics. a few years ago, i had trouble with the torino brakes and they
                  wouldn't touch it. they said they could let me use some tools and that's all they could do for me.

gm

the show was a little short. if they expanded it to a couple of episodes and put more participants cars in it, i bet it would get more viewers, and maybe help sell more videos. they have all of that video they shot, they should use more of it to their advantage.
                  Last edited by cobra; August 1, 2011, 07:18 AM.
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

All Hot Rod TV needed to do was film a "reality" type show and have them follow us around. Thought they may get tired of me stopping for gas every 100 miles.
                    Powertour off/on since 2002
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 63 falcon View Post
                      My car and my friends car also made it on the video.
                      I thought I saw your car Danny.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

SH1t!!!! I missed it!! Anybody record it?
                        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                        DW- 12,16,17
                        "Stay thirsty my friends"
                        The worlds most interesting man

Comment

I have it Tivo'ed if you and the family want to come over...
                          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

They are running it again Friday at 2-30 am Houston time,that would be central time zone.
                            Last edited by 63 falcon; August 1, 2011, 05:58 PM.
                            Danny/Zachary
                            HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                              SH1t!!!! I missed it!! Anybody record it?
                              Next time Power Tour 2011 is on is: Fri Aug 5 @ 3:30am ET

Motorsports coverage includes news, highlights, rankings and more spanning NASCAR, Formula 1, NHRA, ARCA, MotoGP, IndyCar and more auto racing circuits.

you get a second chance
                              So. Central PA
                              Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

I have TIVO'd and (I think) can make DVD's from it. PM me if you want one.
                                John

Long Haul 2006, '07, '08, '11 Somerset & Bristol '09; Chattanooga '10; Birmingham & Chattanooga '13

Comment

Working...
                                X