No announcement yet.

2011 Power Tour on Hot Rod tv this Saturday 9 am central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have it saved. Was thinking about trying to save it in a couple video clips and post it, but my photobucket album is about maxed on space.
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Andrew, Just keep downlaoding more pictures to it anyway. I had the same message and I thought I was going to have to pay. So I just kept downloading to it and I'm still doing it.Give it a try,can't hurt..
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
        Andrew, Just keep downlaoding more pictures to it anyway. I had the same message and I thought I was going to have to pay. So I just kept downloading to it and I'm still doing it.Give it a try,can't hurt..
        either that, or just start another photobucket account.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I missed it.
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

The next time it will be on Hot Rod TV
            will be
            Aug 27, 2011 9:30AM ET
            Aug 28, 2011 11:00AM ET

http://www.speedtv.com/schedule//filter/program/808771
            Mark your calenders
            Last edited by Vsolo; August 9, 2011, 07:47 PM.
            So. Central PA
            Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Good news Bill, thanks!
              HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
              DW- 12,16,17
              "Stay thirsty my friends"
              The worlds most interesting man

Comment

On the HDT (High Def TV) channel (not sure if they are showing in your area) Christopher Titus and the 2004 Power Tour on a show called "Rides".. it is on again at 2 AM tonight in my area (Pennsylvania).

For about a second I thought I was going to see Boob, when they got a Black & White 56 Chevy to put next to Titus's custom 56, but it was not Bob
                Last edited by Vsolo; August 10, 2011, 05:07 PM.
                So. Central PA
                Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

Sam and Chip Foose built that car for Chris Titus.. He even gave Sam a great trophy for it..And Sam still hears grief from him about the windschield wipers,or lack of..
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vsolo View Post
                    On the HDT (High Def TV) channel (not sure if they are showing in your area) Christopher Titus and the 2004 Power Tour on a show called "Rides".. it is on again at 2 AM tonight in my area (Pennsylvania).

For about a second I thought I was going to see Boob, when they got a Black & White 56 Chevy to put next to Titus's custom 56, but it was not Bob
                    That show and reading about it in the magazine is what got my interest up for Power Tour. Then when they came thru Lincoln in 2008 I was hooked like a bass on a bobber.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

ok, so anyone NOT see this yet?
                      Let me know, will do what I can to get clips for freaks.
                      Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

I was disappointed in the show. It was all about the sponsors. They should have given more coverage towards the cars and participants so that the viewers could see what they were missing.
                        2006 HRPT LH
                        2007 HRPT LH
                        2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

I don't get speed so I can't view it. Also looked online and no other sites stream it. Damn
                          Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
                          www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGT View Post
                            I was disappointed in the show. It was all about the sponsors. They should have given more coverage towards the cars and participants so that the viewers could see what they were missing.
                            Lady-
                            I tend to agree...part of the dog and pony show that I think they need to put on, in order to keep the vendors dumping this sort of cash into Powertour.
                            I forget, but someone had posted a link to either Hot Rod or Family Events, and what the costs are for "sponsorship" of powertour...YIKES!!! is all I have to say.
                            Personally, I think it should be a 2 hour movie
                            Andrew

Comment

Thank you for agreeing me me on this. I thought I would be flamed for sure for speaking out against the majority here. The tour is not about the sponsors, but the opportunity to take your favorite car across country to see what America has to offer including the people. Why didn't the show talk about some of the unusual cars that have participated? There is ALWAYS A HUMAN INTEREST STORY BEHIND THEM. What about the free giveaways which have been provided by the sponsors when signing up? The friendships made when somebody is in need along side of the road? The evening get togethers in the parking lots or local restaurants? What about the loyal long haulers who have been doing this for years? How about when a long hauler completes the journey that a gift is awarded? That is what the tour is about and none of it was mentioned. So much more could have been said in the show as well as the magazine to encourage more people to participate.
                              Last edited by LadyGT; August 19, 2011, 12:29 PM.
                              2006 HRPT LH
                              2007 HRPT LH
                              2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                                Lady-
                                I tend to agree...part of the dog and pony show that I think they need to put on, in order to keep the vendors dumping this sort of cash into Powertour.
                                I forget, but someone had posted a link to either Hot Rod or Family Events, and what the costs are for "sponsorship" of powertour...YIKES!!! is all I have to say.
                                Personally, I think it should be a 2 hour movie
                                I agree, the year one "driving it home" tour money goes to charity i think it goes to kidds

Comment

Working...
                                X