Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
    1966 Plymouth Fury III
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
      DVR is already set......
      Mine too. We can make a game out of spotting Freaks.
      Last edited by BluLightning; July 29, 2011, 05:33 AM.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
        Mine too. We can make a game out of spotting Freaks.
        x3...how many freaks can you spot?

Linda

Comment

Hey there are two !!!
          Where ?
          In the PINK Some folks are just born to stand out in a crowd.

Out standing in my "field" DTB

p.s. way out . . . like the back 40.
          DTB - RETIRED

Comment

thats 10:00am eastern. also, i think there is a second showing on sunday at 7:00am eastern (don't quote me on this though).
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

My DISH subscription package doesn't include SPEED. I just have about 20 QVC channels, 20 foreign language channels, 20 religious channels, 40 pay for view channels then a bunch of cannels that are at three different locations, HD and other. There must be 20 CD channels also. I watch about 12 different channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldlar View Post
                My DISH subscription package doesn't include SPEED. I just have about 20 QVC channels, 20 foreign language channels, 20 religious channels, 40 pay for view channels then a bunch of cannels that are at three different locations, HD and other. There must be 20 CD channels also. I watch about 12 different channels.
                don't you watch the commercials? direct tv IS much better.
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

My Dish package has Speed,or I wouldn't have it..And it looks like I will get to watch it before all of you..Because it comes on here at 7am. But also watch the Hot Rod TV show before that one. It has an interview with DF and it looks like he is at the Power Tour Long Hauler award show..I hope to see you all there..Everyone should Tivo or record it and one night we can all play it at the same time and pretend we are all together at a party..
                  I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldlar View Post
                    Same here.
                    Longhauler 2009,2011
                    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

I have it set. I was searching "HOT" on the digital TV guide...woah! Hoochie mama did I get an interesting array of, um, not safe for work programming...yikes!
                      Andrew
                      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                        But also watch the Hot Rod TV show before that one. It has an interview with DF and it looks like he is at the Power Tour Long Hauler award show.
                        That show is listed as "Lincoln Tech: Touring the campus", starting at 9:30.

Comment

Just saw Keith Turk, David Frieburger, Jerry Pitt and Rob Kinnan.

Comment

Thought I caught a quick glimps of Evan's Red & Black beauty or did they take the Vega ?

Comment

Pretty quick shots except for the interviews. Keith did a great job. Glimpses of a few BS cars.....millerd, street72, rexxdogg and 64casteel. The Laid-Back guys got some great coverage!
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X