Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Alan needs one of these if he's going to be a proper trunk monkey -
    Rules don't allow support vehicles, but they could tow it (on a trailer) I think. Boob, you should make good on your promise to provide Allen the battery powered impact wrench.........
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Check out the look on the guys face to the far right.. I think he likes Alan..

I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

A long, long time ago in a land far away the HR site was faster and had a bunch of freaks posting on it. They still didn't listen to us. jmho

Linda

Comment

That site is slow in more ways than one. The amount of post on there daily is so low it is not worth checking. I am used to my local board that has "posts per minute" not "Posts per week"

Comment

I still go there, cause there are a few freaks there that are not BSers. Frankly though, the pop-ups are getting too thick and can defeat my blocker. I'm on the verge of giving up there..........
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I post the daily countdown and lurk a little, but not many other posts.

Comment

I'm on there also.. But as Buckeye said, not enough posts.. I go there every third day and don't hace to go back any pages. And here I have to go back 2-3 pages even if I get on everyday..We are the best,aren't we...
                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                  I'm on there also.. But as Buckeye said, not enough posts.. I go there every third day and don't hace to go back any pages. And here I have to go back 2-3 pages even if I get on everyday..We are the best,aren't we...
                  hummm....you would think a big company like hot rod would figure it out.
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                    hummm....you would think a big company like hot rod would figure it out.
                    Hot Rod staff knows, but they are only pocket change to Source Interlink.

Comment

I'm sure all of the mag forums for SI catch hell over the adds. By the time I figure out where the f*ing close button is on all the add popups, I forget what I was looking for.
                      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I should probable not say anything because I will most likely get them now but I only get one pop up on that site and it is the one to subscribe to hot rod and that is it

Comment

Working...
                        X