• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am wondering

If i should Ponder

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
      Not sure what to think - it seems that the managing staff of most of the car rags move around quite a bit. It also seems like it can be a pretty demanding job with deadlines and lead time requirements. Hopefully he will find another opportunity quickly.
      Uh Oh...special alert. someone must be using allens user name. we all know that allen doesn't give straight answers, so this could not be his statement above.
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Rob will be missed so much, his insight was good and it showed in his writings. Maybe next year he can join we freaks on PT and enjoy himself by not working!!

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
          Uh Oh...special alert. someone must be using allens user name. we all know that allen doesn't give straight answers, so this could not be his statement above.
          Great so in a moment of weakness I inadvertently show some compassion for a guy most likely wearing a bowtie and this is the response it gets! I will do my best to curb such behavior in the future.

Comment

Great so in a moment of weakness I inadvertently show some compassion for a guy most likely wearing a bowtie and this is the response it gets! I will do my best to curb such behavior in the future.
            leave "giving compassion" to the other guys. it doesn't fit you
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
              leave "giving compassion" to the other guys. it doesn't fit you.
              No place to put it, with only Hawaiian flower shirts, baggies and flaps !

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Why would I get on a roller coaster in a heavy rain storm at night?
                  Grand Kids
                  Last edited by 1956NY150; October 17, 2011, 07:00 AM.

Comment

I wonder why get on a roller coaster at all - it just shakes up the beer.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

I am going to get 56 ready for PT

Will start removing drive train on 56 tonight

engine: deck heights were machined incorrectly 2 years ago to -.008 & -.011
                      head gasket is leaking, so i will probably buy a new block and use rotating assemly plus new pistons
                      may go smaller in CI +- 414/418 to get compresssion down to closer to 10.25

will add NOS system

may change cam buts it works great with using auto and standard transmissions

rear end: needs new R&P will probably go to 3:55/3:70

200-4R look at fluid and i hope i can put away for DW

5 sp is Ok, but i still dont know why pilot bushing always wears

clutch may need disc's

I schuduled completion of roll cage by end January: needs halo bar and down tubes

wish list: is to narrow rear end and more wheels

bob

Last edited by 1956NY150; October 18, 2011, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                        I am going to get 56 ready for PT
                        Me Happy!!!! For the Freaks, you only have one mistress, the 56

nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Ever wonder why we wonder????????????
                          Danny/Zachary
                          HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

No
                            Last edited by street72; October 18, 2011, 11:13 PM.
                            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Last edited by 1956NY150; October 19, 2011, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Hope you get your 56 done for PT, I want to do alot of changes to my 55 and hope to have her there too.

OLD CHEVYS NEVER DIE, they just go faster.

Comment

Working...
                                X