Springfield Missouri swap meet this weekend... I'll be there, will you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springfield Missouri swap meet this weekend... I'll be there, will you

Hey gang, the Springfield swap meet is coming up this weekend. I'll be on spaces C-1, C-3, and C-5. Just look for the black,enclosed Featherlite trailer and you'll find me. Stop in and say hello.
    Last edited by RSRXION; August 15, 2011, 05:39 AM.

What about FREE beers ?

Bruce (cobra) hands out free beer at his swap meet stand at the Daytona Beach Turkey Run !!!

Comment

I need a pair of headlight buckets for Mary's coupe.....I might just show up there.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Dean/grandpa, I need some new bumpers for my Chevelle,but I'm going to have to get them out here at the San Diego Swap Meet or at Pomona,which was yesterday...Darn it.
        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Dean-
          any chance you might be going to good guys in KC on sept 3-4? I still have those manifolds.
          Andrew
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

I usually go but I have been at Camp Dodge (Johnston), Iowa since last Sunday.
            Jim & Maureen
            There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
            HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Had a great ( but all too brief ) visit with Alton and Debbie from Arkansas and Ed from Kansas. I didn'r see his evil twin anywhere. It was hotter than Hades but then again, it's supposed to be in August in the Ozarks. As always we had a great time at the swap meet. I found some really neat stuff and am most happy with my purchases.

Andrew, I hadn't planned on going to KC. Is it a big swap meet ? I would consider making the trip if it's good size and spaces are still available. If I go, I'll get the manifolds from you there. Call me when you get a minute please.

Thanks, Dean

Comment

Will call tonight when I have a moment.
                Good Guys show that weekend. I am going to sneak in, as my car is a '72.
                Andrew
                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                X