No announcement yet.

Do we have the dates for 2012 yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that we have all the cities I ran a Google map milage check.
    We start outside of Denver Colorado. The round trip using the Google map system says 4600 miles.
    4600 miles in a 62 Rambler Classic station wagon.

Nick

Comment

• Originally posted by nickleone View Post
      Now that we have all the cities I ran a Google map milage check.
      We start outside of Denver Colorado. The round trip using the Google map system says 4600 miles.
      4600 miles in a 62 Rambler Classic station wagon.

Nick
      Hey Nick, let us know when you are leaving. Might be able to hook up since we live in Windsor.

Linda

Comment

• gateway park is on the other side of the river from the arch, according to goggle map. i was told to get a hotel on the west side of the river though.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by 200kss View Post
          Gateway Motorsports Park it is. Well, no hotel needed for me that night. Now to see the route, this should be interesting.
          so i guess we are all pitching tents in georges lawn
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
            Hey Nick, let us know when you are leaving. Might be able to hook up since we live in Windsor.

Linda
            Linda,
            Most likely early on Thursday May 31.
            We will try to make Davenport and then a short 5 hours to Detroit.

Nick

Comment

• Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
              long day on the interstate. here is to hoping that there is little road construction. i bet there is alot of people that will NOT be taking the route to the next stop.
              That IS a long boring day on the interstate. The only problem I see with NOT taking that route, is that if you drive alternative roads you will probably have a hard time making it to the day's venue before it closes, because of the extra time spent on secondary roads
              1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
              2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
              2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

• Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
                ARLINGTON venue is not a horse track! it's a ball park. in same area. QUICKTRIP PARK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QuikTrip_Park
                Mikee- new name for Lonestar park - the horse track in Arlington Tx its down the street by about 2-3 miles from Cowboys stadium, and yes I have been to the horse races there before QT is now the sponsor
                Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

• Just to let everyone in on a little bit of info. Collinsville is just 10 to 15 minutes up i-55 and have alot of hotels . Lots of places to eat around there also.
                  Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Working...
                  X