No announcement yet.

Do we have the dates for 2012 yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Arlington, booked the HI by Rangers ballpark, only about 6 miles from Dallas Stadium if that ends up being the end point, but it's just throwing darts....
    Dannie
    2010 Camaro SS
    Long Haul 2010/2011
    Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

in Arlington I booked the location at 2451 E Randol Mill Road at $127 including taxes ~ 5 minutes from Cowboy stadium
      nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

tom, site has rooms at 450.00/ nite now w/ discount
        Last edited by Guest; August 28, 2011, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
          tom, site has rooms at 450.00/ nite now w/ discount
          That's what they wanted when I tried to book too. Hence, went a little further down the road....
          Dannie
          2010 Camaro SS
          Long Haul 2010/2011

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCamaro View Post
            That's what they wanted when I tried to book too. Hence, went a little further down the road....
            just did a revisit to RANDOL MILL RD. site. prices are down and avail.

Comment

Hmmm, still showing the same when I tried again. I'll check it later. Thanks
              Dannie
              2010 Camaro SS
              Long Haul 2010/2011

Comment

Still showing $425 for me.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

damn I guess we know were the super nice cars will be staying...

Comment

In Arlington, booked the HI by Rangers ballpark, only about 6 miles from Dallas Stadium if that ends up being the end point, but it's just throwing darts....
                    grabbed a couple at an HI on Wet n Wild road, or something like that....has a Sporting News bar......the one on Randall had some not so good reviews (something about loud trains going by)....

Comment

Rexxdogg, I'm at the same one on WetnWild road. It looked like the next closest.
                      Dannie
                      2010 Camaro SS
                      Long Haul 2010/2011

Comment

As of now, I have a room booked at HIE near the I20 Parks Mall; it's off of Pleasant Place. The one off of Wet n Wild didn't offer Military Discount Rate...... Hmmmmm
                        Last edited by Bucky67; August 29, 2011, 06:11 AM.
                        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                        - George Orwell

Comment

Hmmm, still showing the same when I tried again. I'll check it later. Thanks
                          $109.00/nt. here shows many different rates. i believe they have site issues!

Comment

I stayed at a Microtel in Holland, Mi for the Muskegon venue. It is about 30 miles south of Muskegon on rt 31. It was lots cheaper (less expensive) than Muskegon motels.

Comment

I can say, from my travels {which, ain't alot, but...} Microtel Inn has always had the basics covered, clean hotels.
                              It's a place to crash for the night, I'm not moving in, so when I can get a room for $50-$60 I'm good.

I got a notification off Facebook as I was a fan of the Powertour deal from this year...I just didn't have a chance to hop online and book.

Right now...to be honest, I'm probably not headed out as Mel is going to London in late June so PT2012 is going to be a online even for me at best, unless they get remotely close to Nebraska-Iowa. If Springfield is on the books, might have to try for that stop just to come annoy you guys!
                              Andrew
                              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

That sucks Andrew - what's with London - I thought she was italiano ?
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X