2011 Woodward Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
    Scott, the answer would be yes we are coming. It will be for graduation, but we don't have the date yet. She ships there today in a couple of hours. We should be there in May sometime.
    k Keep me posted wold love to see you guys ... if you need a place to stay let me know....

and keep the pictures rolling! love looking at them everyday..one of the best threads on here!
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

• Thanks Scott, we will let you know as time gets closer
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rocketman;619072]Batmobile...

Well that looks like Batman,but that sure as hell aint the boy wonder.(Wonder Woman maybe.)
        Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Truck...

...truck

...who cares (Giant eggmobile)

...nice Nova

FKA Redragtop
          (formerly known as)

Comment

• enjoyin Woodward

Mike and Donna, still enjoyin' all the Woodward pics. I new when you switched years...
            the sun came out. Here's acouple more of mine.
            Attached Files
            John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
            Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post
              Mike and Donna, still enjoyin' all the Woodward pics. I new when you switched years...
              the sun came out. Here's acouple more of mine.
              Thanks John

FKA Redragtop
              (formerly known as)

Comment

• FKA Redragtop
                (formerly known as)

Comment

• Pics are looking good guys making me want to come and see for myself each time I see this thread.
                  Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Great pics I live so close but something always comes up... This year is a must
                    2010 Camaro - 86 Fiero GT ZZ4 SBC - 85 Fiero GT - 88 Fiero Formula - Track T Project in the planning
                    Grand Rapids, MI.

Comment

Working...
                    X