Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Choices????? Man I hate choices!!

Oh yeah it was a blast. ;D

My wife loves the Power Tour and cars too. She wants to go to a car show for her birthday. Who am I to refuse?

Sorry for the hijack I'm done.

No choice for me. Just got the 54 out of the backyard 2 days ago and there's no way it's making Power Tour. :'(
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg
      Originally posted by moparjim71
      I'm lucky. My wife loves the Power Tour. We look forward to going together each year. It would be hard to live with me if she didn't like cars.
      That's a good thing....I have two older cars, a '69 Z/28, and a '70 Chevelle SS 454 (both restored); my wife, a wonderful human being, would not get into either car if I put a bag with a million bucks, in hundreds, on the front seat....I think she realizes that the cars have some value, but she ain't getting in, no way, no how....
      They all come with their own set of blessings, I'm just lucky that Susie does the car thing...she even helps!!
      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

My Fiance is from India and she loves older American cars because she's had enough of the look alike boxes there and the stuff here is different but still cookie cutter new she says. I'm not to the point of letting her wrench with me yet (she's not mechanically experienced) but she's interested and loves my Riviera. I don't think she's interested in a week on powertour however anytime in the future but supports me going atleast.
        Central TEXAS Sleeper
        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

I think Ed "oldtrux4ever" is just trying to get his "newbie" target off his back. ;D

As a point of reference, I did some checking on gas prices in each of the host cities. Granted, the prices will change between now and June, but this will give you a basis to calculate your gas bill. Also keep in mind that getting gas in some of the smaller cities between host cities, may be just a bit higher. These prices are per gallon and for regular unleaded, and an average of as of 3:46pm CST on Friday April 25th.

Little Rock, AR $3.50
          Springfield, MO $3.35
          Topeka, KS $3.49
          Lincoln, NE $3.59
          Ames, IA $3.44
          Rochester, MN $3.42
          Madison, WI $3.52

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by 1967rsss
            I think Ed "oldtrux4ever" is just trying to get his "newbie" target off his back. ;D

As a point of reference, I did some checking on gas prices in each of the host cities. Granted, the prices will change between now and June, but this will give you a basis to calculate your gas bill. Also keep in mind that getting gas in some of the smaller cities between host cities, may be just a bit higher. These prices are per gallon and for regular unleaded, and an average of as of 3:46pm CST on Friday April 25th.

Little Rock, AR $3.50
            Springfield, MO $3.35
            Topeka, KS $3.49
            Lincoln, NE $3.59
            Ames, IA $3.44
            Rochester, MN $3.42
            Madison, WI $3.52

Rick
            Thanks Rick

Only one small problem - the only thing I own that runs on regular is my lawn mower and it isn't a riding model. :o

Comment

Working...
            X