Choices????? Man I hate choices!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Choices????? Man I hate choices!!

My wife informed me tonight I could not take the Satellite! I tried to use it as an arguement to buy me a new gear vendors and a peg leg 2.73 gear set but I got the look! The monte may due better since I am going to hook the lock up on the convertor this time. All cars take premium but at least with the Monte I can touch back the timing to run lower octane which is a plus. The Buick does well but lets just say the traffic last year gave my new aluminum rad. a run for its money. The only down side to the Impala is being so low to the ground. There was a few roads a couple of years ago I had fun pancakeing the bottom of the car and then there was my parking garage in NewOrleans that I got stuck on trying to go to the next level!!!! Oh well I guess my mind will be made up at the last minute!

P.S. Cubby get to work I want to see some progress!

Comment

would show you progress but I am not sure how to get pictures from disc to this board. I can cut chop weld and build some interesting stuff but the computer kicks my but. ??? Just know I will be in LR with a cream and black fendered 46 GMC truck. Say HI to the navy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by blktie96ss
        I tried ... but I got the look!
        Oh No, not the LOOK !!

.. enough said, we've all been under that gaze ..

:o

Comment

Originally posted by cubby
          would show you progress but I am not sure how to get pictures from disc to this board. I can cut chop weld and build some interesting stuff but the computer kicks my but. ??? Just know I will be in LR with a cream and black fendered 46 GMC truck. Say HI to the navy for me.
          I'll be looking for you! ;D
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

reminds me of a short time before PT07 the wife said "no Tunes, no A/C, no Fabulous Susie K" . So the day before we left i installed the sirius satellite and said "see, i met you halfway ;D" I got "The Look". but she went 8). Problem is, i now have only 49 days left to get the A/C and aluminum radiator installed(and oil pan and remote filter, new gauges,03ford truck seats, steering wheel,tail lights,front end parts, and brake job) :P. goin out to the shop.
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

I don't know what MPG whine is about. Last year I spent $950.00 on fuel and this year it will be less miles so I am hoping to come in under a grand this year. My plan is to drive slower and do more BURNOUTS!! :o :

Comment

I don't want to sound like a spoiled brat (because I have worked for everything I got), but I hate to burn all my fun money up on the tour for gas when I have a cig. boat sitting in my shop that does that enough as it is. I would like to be able to do more than float this year when I am at the lake. I am still working on the Monte and will do all I can to make it with that car. However I need to get some miles on the new motor before I venture to far. Plus it is the only car with a line lock!!!!

Comment

what's this "look" everyone keeps talking about....oh, wait, i'm not married, so i guess i wouldn't understand.
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by blktie96ss
                    Plus it is the only car with a line lock!!!!
                    I assume you mean in your stable as I can assure you it won't be the only car on tour with one. :o

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
                      what's this "look" everyone keeps talking about....oh, wait, i'm not married, so i guess i wouldn't understand.
                      Perhaps if you do some analysis of that statement you will be faced with one of those critical "lifestyle" choices where you decide to purchase your companionship when needed. :o : :'(

Comment

I've got that look many times. :o
                        I R Bob
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

OHH the look, not good.
                          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

I can hardly wait till I start building the 54. I'm sure I'll get that look a lot more. ;D
                            I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle
                              "the look" is a carefully cultivated stare of death. They learned it from mom. Remember the "look" mom would give you after this exchange?

Mom: You can't go outside, you haven't finished your homework
                              You: Oh... yeah... ummmm... we didn't get any homework today.
                              Mom: issues "the look"

GF / SO version of the look is usually tuned to make the male of the partnership's butt pucker. If you really want to see it, get tossed in jail with a married buddy when you're both out partying. Call his wife to come get you both out. Ask her if she'll take you both to breakfast. Lemme know if you don't get "the look".

Placating "the look" is difficult. Ignoring "the look" can lead to serious injury and / or singleness. Recovery and reparations from mishandling "the look" can range from trips to Lowe's for flowers you will have to plant to trips to Kay's Jeweler's for things you won't wear. Identification and remedy are key. I was a little slow at identifying "the look", guess that explains why I'm not married (any more).

Nice wheels....
                              now i get it..."THE LOOK"
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
                                Originally posted by Beagle
                                "the look" is a carefully cultivated stare of death. They learned it from mom. Remember the "look" mom would give you after this exchange?

Mom: You can't go outside, you haven't finished your homework
                                You: Oh... yeah... ummmm... we didn't get any homework today.
                                Mom: issues "the look"

GF / SO version of the look is usually tuned to make the male of the partnership's butt pucker. If you really want to see it, get tossed in jail with a married buddy when you're both out partying. Call his wife to come get you both out. Ask her if she'll take you both to breakfast. Lemme know if you don't get "the look".

Placating "the look" is difficult. Ignoring "the look" can lead to serious injury and / or singleness. Recovery and reparations from mishandling "the look" can range from trips to Lowe's for flowers you will have to plant to trips to Kay's Jeweler's for things you won't wear. Identification and remedy are key. I was a little slow at identifying "the look", guess that explains why I'm not married (any more).

Nice wheels....
                                now i get it..."THE LOOK"
                                the power tour is my anniversary. the day i was leaving for my first power tour, was the day the ex girl freind was moving out of the house. i wish i understood this "look" thing sooner......ahhh, no i don't.
                                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                                X