No announcement yet.

Party at my place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we don't see any pictures, It never happened....
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
      I would have to agree; Matt and Tina, THANK You for Everything!!! I had a blast, and yes, I'm one of those that don't remember much about Saturday night.....

Probably don't remember who was there either...

Thanks Matt and Tina...it was a good time and great time just to hang, thanks again for the bed too...
      Last edited by GTPilot88; October 10, 2011, 08:19 AM.
      Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
        Rett, that is SO true..... Nothing I did Saturday night ever happened.......... Ha Ha Ha!!! I'm sure there are pictures and/or videos somewhere......
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

Uggggg....My head still hurts! I'm still trying to figure out how jello shots ended up on the roof of the house?? The band was fantastic, the food was great, and the drinks were refreshing!! Thanks to Mike and Donna (redragtop), Dave (Rexdogg),Greg and Mendy (Pintoboy77), Scott (GTPilot88) , and the infamous Bucky (Bucky67), for traveling all the way to my place for the festivities!! There was a total of around 30-35 people at any given time, and we were visited by some of the locals with their cars, includung the local Marshall who stopped by with the new Charger police car to say Hi. We had guests just slowing down to see the cars out front and had a couple from the power tour stop by with their 62 Chevy II , that heard about the party and where I lived thru the grapevine at a car show in Rochester. Thanks again to every one that could make it!! It was second only to Power Tour and One for the books!!
          Last edited by RAIV70Judge; October 10, 2011, 10:13 PM.
          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
          DW- 12,16,17
          "Stay thirsty my friends"
          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Did you get all the broken things repaired yet?
            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Broken things??? How much did I break??? (Ha Ha Ha) And there was a Marshall that stopped by?!?!?! When did this happen......? Man, that night was crazy!!! Scott, I think, key word "think", I remember seeing you....... LMAO!!!!
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

Again. Sorry I missed this years bash. But I promise I won't miss next years second anual fall event.
                Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                    Uggggg....My head still hurts! I'm still trying to figure out how jello shots ended up on the roof of the house?
                    You might want to ask Bucky about that haha!
                    Donna
                    Williamston, MI
                    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

man, I just now heard about this. Hope it was a good showing.
                      I am also agreeing with Rett...No pictures??
                      Andrew
                      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

The bath tub spigot was the only thing broken-so far as I have found!! Its all repaired now. The marshall stopped by around 10 pm I think, just to say hello, and everything is all put away now. What a blast!!!
                        HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                        DW- 12,16,17

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                          You might want to ask Bucky about that haha!
                          Really?!?!? Seriously?!?!?! I put jello shots on the room?!?!?!? Are you SURE it was me............ !!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

I'm not sure I want to hear about how the bath tub was damaged.... shots on the roof? Sure - that's believeable.

The question is did they get there by hand, trebuchet, or potatoe gun?

sorry I missed it - sure hope I can make the next one!
                            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                              The bath tub spigot was the only thing broken-so far as I have found!! Its all repaired now. The marshall stopped by around 10 pm I think, just to say hello, and everything is all put away now. What a blast!!!
                              I confess!....it was me, and three of my (imaginary) female friends, in the bathtub.....we must have hit the spigot when......hah!
                              anyway, back to reality...thanks for the hospitality, looking forward to the 2012 Power Tour........rexdogg!

Comment

Sometimes my imaginary friends break things too!!
                                HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                                DW- 12,16,17

Comment

Working...
                                X