X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party at my place

To all that may be interested.

Where; My place
    When; October 8th, afternoon till late or early, depending on how you look at it.
    Why; I dont know-why do I do anything that I do?
    Cost; El Free o'

Having a "get together" at the house. Keg, big ole' fire, corn hole, horse shoes, poker, and possibly a live band. If you are interested, let me know. I'll send you the directions and more info. Hotels are within 10 minutes of the house if needed. Rain or shine. Bring the "hot rod" or the family truckster, doesnt matter.

Hope to see you there!
    Matt
    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
    DW- 12,16,17
    "Stay thirsty my friends"
    The worlds most interesting man

Sounds Great Matt
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Matt, Bummer!!!! Wish we could make it. We will be in Eureka Springs, Arkansas October 6 - 9 for Corvette Weekend along with another 1000 Corvettes. We will spend three days driving through the Ozark Mountains on a different backroad route everday.
      Jim & Maureen
      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

I will be there!!!! Jade and I are packing up brother..... Rochester won't be the same!!!
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

Awe man! I"m going to be in Nashville that weekend. I'm sure you guys can have fun without me.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

nice offer. unfortunatly, it's just a little too far for me to drive and too expensive to fly. thanks anyway.
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Great googly mooglies! I may actually be able to make it.... but it's a big IF.

lotso stuff going on this time of year, and Rhonda's aunt's estate still isn't settled - we may end up having to be there the weekend of your party dealing with the estate sale to clear the house out so we can rent or sell it..... I hope to leave the '54 in her garage as long as possible.

PM me your address and phone (again) and i will see what we can make work.... probably bring "lee's limo" got any waste oil you need to get rid of?

How far are you from Indy?
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                To all that may be interested.

Where; My place
                When; October 8th, afternoon till late or early, depending on how you look at it.
                Why; I dont know-why do I do anything that I do?
                Cost; El Free o'

Having a "get together" at the house. Keg, big ole' fire, corn hole, horse shoes, poker, and possibly a live band. If you are interested, let me know. I'll send you the directions and more info. Hotels are within 10 minutes of the house if needed. Rain or shine. Bring the "hot rod" or the family truckster, doesnt matter.

Hope to see you there!
                Matt
                sent a pm........rexdogg!

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                  Awe man! I"m going to be in Nashville that weekend. I'm sure you guys can have fun without me.
                  I'll be traveling through Nashville Brother Bob, when you going to be there???
                  sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                  - George Orwell

Comment

I won't be getting there until Saturday afternoon/early evening.
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I'd love to come but too many reasons why I can't..I live way to far away,although that has never stopped me before. But it is the day after my B-Day and I won't remember that I should go to Matt's house the next day. And as Bob said,I'm sure you'll all have fun without me..And don't talk about us either...
                      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Rett, fly into Indy, and I'll picker you up..........
                        sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

nice offer but it's 8 1/2 hour drive for me sorry
                          2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                          2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                          2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                          2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2012 Northeast Rod Run
                          2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Thanks for the offer Matt - have a good time. I'm not even going to ask about the cornhole.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

sounds like fun Matt but I'll be in ocean city for the endless summer cruisin car show

Comment

Working...
                              X