• Show
Clear All

• 98whtwhtvett
    replied
    Welcome to the boards rocco3750

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Yaayyyy, another truck guy! In case I haven't welcomed you aboard rocco, welcome aboard! There are quite a few vets on the board, even some Viet Nam vets, and btw, the FNG rating goes away with more posts. You're gonna like it here and you'll fit right in.

Leave a comment:

• rocco3750
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
    Welcome to the boards rocco3750. Did it also take you a week to get approved for this site?
    yes I was supprised. I also just figured out how to post my avitar

Leave a comment:

• rocco3750
    replied
    Gee I go away for the week end and look what happens. Altoona- 6th largest city in Pa. Indian name for place of high beauty, which it is. Soft coal country. I cant do exams early because I am the teacher, also I am retireing at the end of the year so dont want to cut out early.

Thanks for the reception, FNGs always get sXXX.

Hope to meet some of you in June, I have spent time in Cle. Id rather be in Altoona.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    off topic, but......anybody check rooms in the Stillwater area lately?.....most places are showing no vacancy.....hard to believe? I mean, I have an extra (maybe), depending on whether family goes along, but.....no other rooms close by? Anyone else see that?.....correction.....Holiday Inn website shows rooms in Edmond, Perry, Ponca City, etc., so.....maybe the family events site is messed up.....
    Last edited by rexdogg; February 26, 2012, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• >>>>head
    replied
    Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    all tuna
    "Chicken of the Sea"? Fresh tuna in Pennsylvania coal ming country, who knew? Jeez, if I knew that my dress code might have changed too!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
    Can you get your "Flip flops" serviced there?
    I am not sure as it was 40 years ago and well before my current dress code.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
    ... By the way, what's an altoona? Al's tuna and bait shop? Al's tune up shop? ("i'll tune it up")...
    all tuna

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
    And I thought that it was just me that took a week. But hey, after the background check & three different urine samples, it all worked out.
    Just be thankful they stopped doing the cavity search!

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    It did me too.

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
    Welcome to the boards rocco3750. Did it also take you a week to get approved for this site?
    And I thought that it was just me that took a week. But hey, after the background check & three different urine samples, it all worked out.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    WOW - I can see you throwing insults at me but to compare Altoona to Cleveland - that is a pretty low blow to the FNG!

It is interesting - staff or student? I didn't even consider staff - perhaps a subsitute would solve that issue
    Hey I live 20 minutes from Cleveland and I won't go to that crap hole!

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
    Coal miner's daughter? Is Altoona Ford country? Can you get your "Flip flops" serviced there?

Now that's funny right there! and, by the way, what's an Altoona? Al's Tuna and Bait Shop? Al's Tune Up Shop? ("I'll tune it up")......rexdogg!

Leave a comment:

• >>>>head
    replied
    I once dated a yound lady from Altoona - very nice place.
    Coal miner's daughter? Is Altoona Ford country? Can you get your "Flip flops" serviced there?

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Love ya like a cellmate Alan.
    TMI

Leave a comment:

Working...
X