Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCalCamaro
    replied
    I'm planning to just staying in Wixom Fri-Sat, like Rexxdog said, no point in checking in and out of rooms given we have a week to do that, and given I'll have been on the road for a few days already at that point.

The early registration sounds like a good plan, VA visit and then if I recall correctly, Diversified is out toward Wixom anyway, so why drive back to Warren? I could be wrong about where Diversified is, but that was my reasoning...

And if make by Thursday, definitely in for the Ferndale cruise.
    Last edited by SoCalCamaro; February 15, 2012, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
    2 & 3
    are we going to stay one night on Van Something
    and one in Wixom?
    boob
    Boob, I think i'm staying on Van something too. If Jesse happens to lag behind, I'll bring him with me!

Leave a comment:

• 1cheapstreet
    replied
    We are staying in Wixom Friday and Saturday, might be there Thursday if we get in early. Want to do the Ferndale/Woodward cruise Thursday night, early registration Friday AM, the VA Friday afternoon, Diversified Friday night. Better start resting up now!

Linda

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
    2 & 3
    and one in Wixom?
    boob

good question.......many (or some) of the BS'ers are staying in Wixom; a few, I think, are bouncing between Warren (hotels on Van Dyke) and/or Utica, and Wixom......some doing the VA visit on Friday afternoon, the Diversified visit on Friday night, maybe even the early registration at the Warren City Hall on Friday afternoon; some even doing the Ferndale/Woodward Cruise on Thursday night....folks seem to have different plans, depending on when they arrive in the Detroit area........me....I've decided to land in Wixom on Thursday early afternoon., try and do the Ferndale/Woodward cruise on Thursday eve, the VA visit on Friday (after the early PT reg. at the Warren City Hall), then to Diversified on Friday eve.....lots of driving......
    absolutely nothing wrong with the hotels in Warren, or Utica, they will be close to the activities there (cruises, etc.); I just didn't want to be in a position where I was checking in and out of hotels every day (in addition to doing that each day on the Power Tour)....
    Last edited by rexdogg; February 15, 2012, 03:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• classicbern1
    replied
    still haven't had my vacation approved but I made my reservations anyway

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied
    2 & 3
    and one in Wixom?
    boob

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    hope to do the first three, and....maybe the Ferndale cruise on Thursday night.....
    Last edited by rexdogg; February 15, 2012, 12:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    I'm still not sure what I'm doing..But I don't have to make up my mind for a long time yet..I'd like to do all of them, but I'd have to clone myself and I'm not sure if you all would like that. Either twice the fun or two times the BS..

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    I'm doing these 3 for sure. Don't know after that.

Who is Pre Registering at Warren on Friday?
    Who is going to the VA Visit Friday?
    Who is going to the Bangshift Party at Diversified?

I will do #2 and #3 - maybe #1.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    I'm doing these 3 for sure. Don't know after that.

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    Who is going to Mt Clemens for the Cruise night on Friday?
    Who is going to Warren for the Cruise Night on Saturday?

Trying to figure out if i should keep one night in Utica and the other Wixom? or just keep them all at Wixom

Leave a comment:

• classicbern1
    replied
    I haven't made hotel reservations as of yet because I'm not sure if I'm getting the time off but I guess I cannot wait any longer so if anyone has a hotel list please send it to me I guess I can always cancel later

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Oh "That List"!

Why didn't you say "That list"? I belive that would be the "Long Overdue List".

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    The List

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    I emailed 'the list' to both of you guys......
    thanks 'Rocketman'.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X