Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redragtop
    replied
    Send or PM your list of hotels to Ed and your email address and he will put you on his list and then send it to.

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Same here.....Ed or is it Ed that is working on the "List", I want to be on the "List" or maybe I don't want to be on the "List......Depends on what "List" we are talking about at any given time.......Some "List's" good........Some "List's" bad.........Some "List's" on the top and other "List's" on the bottom.........Anyone?? Anyone??.......Bueller?? Bueller??..........

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied
    would someome PM me the ____List

thanks
    bob

Ohio Mile in april?

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    This did it for me.

The post by Vsolo here gives some more specific information. Last post on the page. After rounding the facebook learning curve a couple of times I found the same thing that he was seeing. The LS plant tour on Wednesday did it for me. His post is essentially what was on facebook.

Leave a comment:

• 69SS 350 5 Speed
    replied
    Here's the link to the page on Hot Rod. http://blogs.hotrod.com/more-power-t...ews-20061.html

Leave a comment:

• 98whtwhtvett
    replied
    Please let me know of whats being planned, might have to come in a few days earlier.

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Great trip!

That sounds like a fantastic trip. The Woodward cruise has been on my bucket list for a long time. Haven't made it yet. We have decided to go early this year to try & catch some of the pre-events in the week leading up to the start of the tour. From the latest post on the HRPT facebook forum it sounds like Detroit is cranking up the benefits for PT participants. We thought that it would be a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see some of the things that are being offered.

Leave a comment:

• 98whtwhtvett
    replied
    Finally got registered and have all reservations made.
    Sat June 2 HIE Wixom, MI $65
    Sun June 3 Comfort Inn Muskegon, MI $65
    Mon June 4 Quality Inn Champaign, IL $65
    Tues June 5 Comfort Inn Collinville, IL $67
    Wed June 6 Comfort Inn Claremore, OK $76
    Thurs June 7 Sleep Inn & Suites Guthrie, OK $74
    Fri June 8 Roadway Inn & Suites Arlington, TX $54

After many years of Power Tours, you do enough driving to have to do any back tracking, just to turn around in the morning and play catch up. If I can't find any hotels in the general area of the stop, I look in the direction of the following day and drive down the road for my stay.
    I normally do not meet up for drivers meetings with the PT crew but might at least once this tour since I will have a HRPT newbie as co-pilot this year.
    I have been trying to catch up on back posts as to metal signs, stickers, magnets, any new styles of BS shirts and if we r doing the certain color of shirt for a specific day, sightings and things to do, and if we r doing a VA show. Let me know if I missed anything.

I was blessed to have gone on the trip of a lifetime last August to Detroit for the Woodward Dream Cruise. I truly recommend this cruise to any car (muscle car) fanatic, if u haven't been it needs to be on your Bucket List. I belong to Looking Glass Corvette Association, we r fortunate to have members who have made this trip before, and when this trip came up I jumped at the chance to go. This was a 12 day trip and our first stop was at the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum in Auburn IN, then on to Detroit. Here we were fortunate enough to have tours of the following places.... GM Performance Center/GM Power Train, Lingenfelter, GM Heritage, Henry Ford/Greenfield Village, P/M Engineering, Katech Inc., Spectre Werkes, Cauley Performance Automotive, AAT Advanced Automotive Tech., and non-car Motown Historical Museum. We also participated with Corvettes on Woodward in support of Open Hands Food Pantry. We had an awesome party at the Radisson Inn. Will be posting pics.
    Last edited by 98whtwhtvett; February 3, 2012, 09:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
    I am Lost
    boob
    Ciudad Acuna - referenced in the lead in to the song

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by cstmwgn; February 3, 2012, 07:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied
    Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
    I'm with cstmwgn....Acuna sounds great( i couldn't find the little sguiggly thing to go over the n)
    I am Lost
    boob

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    I'm with cstmwgn....Acuna sounds great( i couldn't find the little sguiggly thing to go over the n)
    Last edited by 173rdherd; February 3, 2012, 06:24 AM. Reason: because i can

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    The speculation is amusing at best ....

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    I think I'm caught up, so the latest tabulation is available if you need it. PM me and I'll send one your way.

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    We have about 115 days to let me know which city we are heading to..So I'm not really lost...Yet.

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    Originally posted by street72 View Post
    I wrote the Mt.Clemens people for a clearification on what is going on. Do we start in Mt.Clemens on Friday and the Proving Grounds on Saturday???? I'll let you know what they say..I'm still lost and I just want to know where everything is happening..I'm so confused...
    I never knew you to be lost Rett........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X