2012 HRPT Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaks!!!

Are we staying in Miami or going to go help Joplin? we could all stay in Joplin for the night 24 miles north!.... i am booking both.

What you all think...I say Joplin!

There is a HI in Joplin along with many other hotels!
    Last edited by GTPilot88; December 14, 2011, 10:15 PM.
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

• Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
      Freaks!!!

Are we staying in Miami or going to go help Joplin? we could all stay in Joplin for the night 24 miles north!.... i am booking both.

I booked the HI in Joplin too.
      Dannie
      2010 Camaro SS
      Long Haul 2010/2011
      Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
        Freaks!!!

booked both (Miami and Joplin)..........can we get the word out to the freaks, and decide where to go? hey, maybe.....just maybe, the freaks could get together, and say....the power tour is going to stop in Miami, Oklahoma, but......we are going to stay in Joplin, Missouri.......if for no other reason, than as a show of support for fellow citizens....Hey, Joplin, Missouri.....we're coming to your city!....
        Last edited by rexdogg; December 15, 2011, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
          where do you see this? mine shows tbd or whatever on their site for tues. and wed.
          Right here.

Bonnier LLC is an outdoor adventure company that fuels passion for fishing, boating, sailing, motorsports, hunting and travel.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• I had already thought about backtracking to Joplin too....we're in the H/I, 3615 Range Line Rd. Between the cost of a room, dinner, and fuel, we can help out a little.
            I'll add this hotel and the one in Miami to the list.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I booked Miami for that night.

Comment

• Updated the 'list's........PM sent Leon.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• If you guys want to help Joplin, I can get in touch with a local State Farm agent and see what we could put together.

Linda

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                    THANKS BOB! found it...

Comment

• What is this whole thing about the GM PROVING GROUNDS on the 2nd??? They actually going to hold the show there? or are they getting it confused with the GM Tech Center?...and wasn't there an article about Mt Clemens hosting it downtown in a local paper?
                      Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

• we are there too.
                        Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                        I had already thought about backtracking to Joplin too....we're in the H/I, 3615 Range Line Rd. Between the cost of a room, dinner, and fuel, we can help out a little.
                        I'll add this hotel and the one in Miami to the list.
                        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Has anyone else experienced this? I'm tavelling with a relatively large group, and in past years have always made all the hotel reservations, reserving 3 rooms at each stop to insure we are able to stay together. They always take my credit card number, and we are able to pay for the hotels each night individually. I've been trying to do that this year, but all the hotels want to charge my credit card now! I'm not sure I like that plan, and I'm sure my card balance doesn't either!
                          Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
                          Gregg and Deb Miller
                          Verona, Wi.

Comment

• if you are seeking best rate available, it will usually be the pay now rate and also may be non cancel issues. AAA rates are as cheap as any for pay at hotel and cancel by certain time on day of stay for no charge. this has been my experience for 8 tours
                            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Originally posted by convss View Post
                              Has anyone else experienced this? I'm tavelling with a relatively large group, and in past years have always made all the hotel reservations, reserving 3 rooms at each stop to insure we are able to stay together. They always take my credit card number, and we are able to pay for the hotels each night individually. I've been trying to do that this year, but all the hotels want to charge my credit card now! I'm not sure I like that plan, and I'm sure my card balance doesn't either!
                              Like you, I've been booking for our group (12 rooms) and have not run into this problem. However, I'm not seeing much of a discount beyond the AAA price for a group rate as I have in the past.

Comment

• So are we staying in Joplin or Miami? I used points for the room in Miami and if we're staying in Joplin, I need to cancel that room, get my points back and get a room in Joplin.
                                I R Bob
                                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                                X