Quality Inn & Suites - Champaign, IL. - 6/4/12
    Comfort Inn - Collinsville, IL. - 6/5/12
    Microtel Inn - Miami, OK. - 6/6/12
    Days Inn - Stillwater, OK. - 6/7/12
    Rodeway Inn & Suites N. Watson Rd. - Arlington, TX. - 6/8/12

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    I set up HIE Fenton as well as Randoll Mill Rd, Arlington. Still need to deal with Miami. IF Route 66 is the theme then Vinita OK would be a good choice also. Good for now, I will keep checking for availability.

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    Here's my list Ed..I'll refine it as we move closer and Proving Grounds are a lock..

Friday and Saturday Holiday Inn 30000Van Dyke, Warren,Mi
    OR Holiday Inn Express 48953 Alpha Tech Dr, Wixom, Mi

Sunday Holiday Inn 939 Third St, Muskegon,MI

Monday Holiday Inn 1001 Kilarney St, Urbana,Il

Tuesday Hoilday Inn Express 1848 Bowles Ave. Fenton,MO

Wednesday Hampton Inn 115 S. Deacan Turner Rd. Miami,OK

Thursday Fairfield Inn 418 E. Hall of Fame Ave. Stillwater,OK

Friday Holiday Inn 1311 Wet N Wild Way Arlington,TX
    OR Holiday Inn Express 2451 E. Randol Mill Rd Arlington,TX

Friday is a price thing..Wet N Wild is $60 higher in price..

Leave a comment:

• 4 cam torino
    replied
    Priceline works great for both Madison and Arlington. For Madison use St Louis, hit the downtown area. I scored the Sheraton for $45 a night ($40 may even be possible?), rings in at just under $60 with taxes. I believe it was 3.5 stars. 6 miles from Gateway Raceway. Appears to have free parking based on Google Satellite image. Arlington I hit the DFW Airport South Area and scored the Park Inn for $45, again rang up just under $60 with taxes. Free parking for sure there as it isn't downtown or really too close to the airport, they have a nice big parking lot with nothing else around it. 7 miles from the event site, don't even have to get on the freeway to get to the hotel. My first Priceline attempts for Champaign, Miami, and Stillwater all failed and the later two problaby never will work. I work at MPG, needless to say I know nothing about trying to priceline there but I would be you can hit Novi for $50 or less.

Not a regular poster here but had an account already so I figured I'd come provide my cheap hotel insight.

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    They did me the same way. I went to baymont Inn in Joplin
    ( Talkinig about Econo Lodge in Miami )
    Last edited by corvettedad; January 23, 2012, 01:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    Dave, Come on down, you'll love it here... And George, you B slackin..And Ed,I'll get you my hotel info tomorrow..To lazy to look it up right now..

Leave a comment:

• maromoma
    replied
    Here's my list:

HIE, Brighton MI & HIE, Van Dyke, Warren (which I will cancel later IF venue is Proving Grounds for sure & so far it looks that way)
    BW, Grand Haven MI
    Wingate, Champaign IL
    HIE, Fenton MO
    HOME, Freebie, Tulsa OK
    Fairfield Inn, Stillwater OK
    Comfort Inn & Suites, Irving TX

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    We are getting a late start on this, so far.........

Comfort Suites, Wixom, MI (Family Events have a good deal on this)

Holiday Inn, Spring Lake, MI

Holiday Inn, Champaign, IL

La Quinta Inn, Stillwater, OK

As far as Miami, OK. I wonder if the route will be through the Lake Eucha area. If so there are a couple of places at Grove that look OK (no pun intended).

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Just talked with Mike "Rocket Man" about Detroit accomidations. Does anyone have details about Mike Copeland and Diversified Creations Friday events? Just seeing that the HIE in Brighton is only about three miles from Diversified?

Leave a comment:

• Impala_Guy
    replied
    It's cloudy/drizzle and 36 degrees here in my beloved southern homeland. I shouldn't complain as it has been averagine about 60 for most of the winter. Sill, spring can't get here soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    just received email from wife....she loves LA.......so, you know what's coming next......"you (me) retire, let's go to California! (last week it was, "you (me) retire, let's go to Florida!".........eh.......,I tried to remind her of the story, years ago, when I met "Arnold".....maybe I'll save that story for this years' Power Tour......

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    reply sent.......

Leave a comment:

• Impala_Guy
    replied
    Phil, the Microtel is booked up. Rexdogg, Reply sent.
    Thanks Guys

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    sent Impala a pm.......we're (Chicago/Northern Illinois) getting hammered with snow...wife is in LA (will she come back?).......hah! meanwhile, I'm shoveling snow........

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Charles - try the Microtel Inn & Suites also on Steve Owens Blvd. (918)8) 540-3333 *** it was $71.00 ++ on 12/20/11 - This hotel is also on the Choice Hotels chain website.
    Last edited by 70chevyC-10; January 20, 2012, 01:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X