X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impala_Guy
    replied
    Looking for "Plan-B" in Miami!
    I have a reservation at the Econo-Lodge on Steve Owens Blvd. in Miami. This reservation was made on 12-14-11 through the reservation center for Choice Hotels (Sleep Inn, Quality Inn, Clarion, ect.) I got a call this morning from the hotel staff in Miami saying that the computer "had a leak" which allowed this reservation to be made when the rooms were supposed to be "blocked out for a big event here in town". They wer offering to "help" me with new reservations in Joplin.
    I told them that i have a garanteed reservation, gave them the confirmation number, and to expect a sweaty, sunburned redneck with an attitude to show up in their lobby that day looking for his room. :-)
    Now that I'm calmed down and a bit more reasonable, I really don't want to stay in the "Gray-Bar Inn" in that county that evening. Where is everybody else staying at? I really don't want to backtrack 25 miles to Joplin after a 300+ mile day. I'm probably traveling alone. If somone is willing to share a room that night please send me a P/M.

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    Originally posted by redragtop View Post
    Rexdogg, we would also like a 2012 version of the PT sign. However, I would request a different payment plan this year. I would prefer to pay you directly instead.
    Thanks
    Mike
    X2 Dave I would also like on your list. Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    Rexdogg, we would also like a 2012 version of the PT sign. However, I would request a different payment plan this year. I would prefer to pay you directly instead.
    Thanks
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Phil..........2012 signs arrived today...look like last year's........(I tried to change them up, but I couldn't get a sufficient "pixalation" for a new sign).....anyway, this year's sign looks like last year's..........will have some 2012 signs, and have ordered a few more ("for the freaks")....looking forward to the tour.....

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
    Speaking of signs, did anyone out there see an event metal sign for 2010? The only long hauler handout that we ever seen was the small bag handed out when we were coming down the gangplank off of the USS Alabama after the group picture. I'm talking about the one from 2009 on the walk-in door of my garage in the picture below.
    2010 - was the embroidered tool bag - no metal signs that year.

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
    I have one from last year (2011); I can bring it with me this year (along with '12 signs)....when we get closer to the tour, I'll pm with some contact info.....
    Sounds good. I'll send you my private email just in case I forget to check my PM. By the way, noticing that you are from Chicago, we plan on being in Rockford to visit grandaughter & (sigh) great-grandaughter on Monday & then heading to Detroit on Tuesday to try & make the cruise that night & the brand tour on Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
    Hey rexdogg, I would be interested in one of the 2012 PT signs if you have any left. More than happy to pay you whatever you need for one. Any other extra 2009-11 that you may happen to have also. Just PM me on the deal.
    I have one from last year (2011); I can bring it with me this year (along with '12 signs)....when we get closer to the tour, I'll pm with some contact info.....

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    2010 PT signs?

Speaking of signs, did anyone out there see an event metal sign for 2010? The only long hauler handout that we ever seen was the small bag handed out when we were coming down the gangplank off of the USS Alabama after the group picture. I'm talking about the one from 2009 on the walk-in door of my garage in the picture below.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
    been trying to find info re: pre-Power Tour events (scheduled, approved, rumored, etc.); if you see/hear of any, please post. Just learned that my wife is leaving for LA at about the same time, to visit family, so.....instead of me looking at the dog, and the dog looking at me, I might head to Detroit early........as an aside, I'm having a few metal signs made (Hot Rod Power Tour 2012), and will bring a few with me (had a few last year); I'll have one for you if you want (a freebie for the freaks)......
    Hey rexdogg, I would be interested in one of the 2012 PT signs if you have any left. More than happy to pay you whatever you need for one. Any other extra 2009-11 that you may happen to have also. Just PM me on the deal.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    I'm good on rooms but thanks for the offer Dave. White Castle is like Liquid Plumber for humans.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Like Mickey Gilley says - "All the girls get prettier at closin' time" - or as I used to say at closing time - you don't have to go home, you jusy can't stay here.
    looks like I'm going to have an extra room reserved at most of the stops.........will hang onto them until late May.....if you need one, Phil, please pm me........speaking of closin' time, I get way better looking too right about that time.....between closin' time and driving to the local White Castle for some romantic sliders for me and my new friend.....
    Last edited by rexdogg; January 19, 2012, 05:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Like Mickey Gilley says - "All the girls get prettier at closin' time" - or as I used to say at closing time - you don't have to go home, you jusy can't stay here.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Cool - PM me your address again - and I think you wear an L or XL BLACKSHIRTS right ? No sense in mailing just stickers. Shit man - we're getting closer all the time - I'm getting pumped.
    pm sent......is it time to leave?......

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Cool - PM me your address again - and I think you wear an L or XL BLACKSHIRTS right ? No sense in mailing just stickers. Shit man - we're getting closer all the time - I'm getting pumped.
    Last edited by 70chevyC-10; January 18, 2012, 06:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Do you need any window stickers for the Z since you took the Chevelle last year ? I think I have a full Power Tour 2011 sticker - one minus the 2011 and a Long Haul Gang sticker - they're yours if you want them.
    yes, took the Chevelle last year, taking the '69Z this year......always in the need for window stickers.....2012 PT signs almost here, will be here for you......might order a few more, depending on how many freaks might be interested.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X