X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pappyhemi
    replied
    Originally posted by 65longroof View Post
    Just booked us at the Comfort Suites on Wixom with our back-up at Fairfield Inn Warren just in case there's still confusion going on.

I bet the Convention Bureau in Mt. Clemens isn't too happy after the press release they did awhile back!
    I also booked at the Comfort Suites. I was at the LaQuinta in Warren, just don't want to be making that 45 miles drive to and from the venue.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    She can be easily bribed with ice cream -
    Last edited by 70chevyC-10; January 6, 2012, 05:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by redragtop View Post
    Your welcome...and quit calling me Donna. It upsets her because she can't see the resemblence
    Who would you think it was if something NICE was done?

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied
    i never thought u were UP this early

DF and KT checking out mike and mike for security problems

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
    thanks donna
    the text worked and i made reservations this am
    boob
    Your welcome...and quit calling me Donna. It upsets her because she can't see the resemblence

Leave a comment:

• 67Cutlass
    replied
    Originally posted by Leon View Post
    I have a reservation at the HI in Wixom just in case.
    Originally posted by SoCalCamaro View Post
    Ditto.
    Just made a reservation there too...

Leave a comment:

• 1cheapstreet
    replied
    We are at Wixom too for Friday and Saturday nights, not double booking cities...getting too old to remember to cancel them! Booked Fenton, Mo and Miami, Ok. Will have to finish up soon.

Linda

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    I also booked Wixom at the Holiday Inn Express for two nights..And I'm with you guys about where we are going. One city will be pissed off at all the cancelations that will come down when the real city is named..Will the real city please stand up !!!!!!

Also booked Holiday Inn Express on Bowles in Fenton for Tuesday..I think I'm done. All I have left to do on reservations is to cancel 2 when we find out what we are doing..
    Last edited by street72; January 5, 2012, 10:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 65longroof
    replied
    Just booked us at the Comfort Suites on Wixom with our back-up at Fairfield Inn Warren just in case there's still confusion going on.

I bet the Convention Bureau in Mt. Clemens isn't too happy after the press release they did awhile back!

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    also I booked a room /1 and 6/2 at Comfort Suites 28049 Wixom Rd. Wixom, MI.
    *will cancel one or the other of course *
    6/1 & 6/2 - Comfort Inn Hall Road - Utica, MI.
    6/3 - Red Roof Inn - Seaway Drive - Muskegon
    6/4 -Quality Inn - Market View Dr. - Champaign
    6/5 - Comfort Inn - 8 Commerce Dr. - Collinsville, IL.
    6/6 - Microtel Inn - Steve Owens Blvd. - Miami, OK.
    6/7 - Days Inn - 6th. St. - Stillwater
    6/8 - Rodeway Inn - N. Watson - Arlington
    btt after edit

Leave a comment:

• 1956NY150
    replied
    thanks donna
    the text worked and i made reservations this am
    boob

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    "So, who else is confused on the Proving Ground annoucement? I'm looking at hotels near Milford as a backup just in case they have us there. "

There seems to be some confusion on this, based on the FE site that says "GM Proving Grounds" (lots of back and forth on the HR board, too); but, if one looks at the list of hotels on the first stop, and their "distance from the venue" (i.e., the HI on Warren is something like 0.4 miles away), some have said that FE mixed up the terminology between the GM Proving Grounds (Milford) and the GM Tech Center (Warren)......anyone have a reliable contact with HR?

oops......correction......just ran the HR site, shows the Proving Grounds in Milford......

so, I guess I'm off to Wixom.......
    Last edited by rexdogg; January 5, 2012, 06:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by redragtop View Post
    Based on the info posted by Hot Rod yesterday, we also made a reservation at the HIE on Alpha Dr. in Wixom. We are keeping our other reservations just in case

Hey Boob, I sent you a text
    When I get home, I'll get a room in wixom as well.

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    replied
    Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
    We are staying at Hotel Jim & Maureen on Tuesday evening. The rate is really cheap. Do not stay in Fairview Heights. I do not care what hotel it is. Fairview Heights is an extension of East St. Louis and you do not want to be there after dark. If you do decide to stay there, you very well may be looking for a ride on Wednesday morning. The HIE in Fenton is just fine and the neighbors aren't too bad.

Hot Rod now shows the Proving Grounds as the venue. We have reservations at the HI on VanDyke and at the HIE in Wixom just in case.
    Based on the info posted by Hot Rod yesterday, we also made a reservation at the HIE on Alpha Dr. in Wixom. We are keeping our other reservations just in case

Hey Boob, I sent you a text
    Last edited by redragtop; January 5, 2012, 03:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    so now i have 3 reservations for Fri 1st Sat 2nd for 3 possible different venues ... Utica (Mnt Clemens), Warren (GM Tech Center) and now Wixom (GM Proving Grounds)

So which one is it???

... when will we ever get the 100%? .... Maybe when the driving directions come out maybe?

Debating on what to do with Madison... might be drags there that night and would love to be around for those... but also like the idea of getting down the road some with that long leg to Miami, OK??? and STL traffic?? Was thinking more like Eureka, over by the six flags...should be a safe area??? ... maybe hit six flags up too... i am season pass holder!
    Last edited by GTPilot88; January 4, 2012, 10:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X