2012 HRPT Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dana5 View Post
    So we are staying at Holiday Inn in Warren, Mi on Van Dyke.. Is it far from the Gm Proving???
    35-40 miles

Comment

• Thanks for the thanks.

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
      Welcome 67 malibu! As Phil said thank you for your service. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing that beautiful Malibu in June!

Linda
      Thanks for the thanks Linda. Unfortunately the paint on the Malibu has become so bad that it is now officially a "fifty-footer". I am presently putting the '70 El Camino together to take. If that doesn't work out we will be bringing the Malibu.
      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Thanks for the thanks,.

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
        It goes away (FNG) with more posts - bonus points for pictures (I made this part up - had to change it) - some of us are poor readers.

Thanks for your service. I remember writing lots of letters to my older brother back then, he was a dog handler in Long Binh.
        Once again, thanks for the thanks. Kinda looks like I might be working on that post count thing, huh. Actually I couldn't figure out how to get it to put yours & Lindas quotes into the same post. By the way, I'm right down the road from you in Lincoln.
        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
          35-40 miles
          So are you from that area or know anything about the area? When I reserved on Family events it said it was real close..I wanted to get somewhere we could hangout at night, but as for all cities you have to know where to go.. Any suggestions? Thanks for the quick reply...

Comment

• People were reserving a room at the HIE in Wixom, just in case, as much closer to the proving grounds in Milford.
            Dannie
            2010 Camaro SS
            Long Haul 2010/2011
            Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalCamaro View Post
              People were reserving a room at the HIE in Wixom, just in case, as much closer to the proving grounds in Milford.
              Just in case what

Comment

• Originally posted by dana5 View Post
                Just in case what
                Covering all the bases. People aren't sure where the first venue is, whether actually is the GM Proving Grounds or is it GM Tech Center. I know many have multiple reservations near the various potential starting points...I have HI in Warren and HI in Wixom, so whereever the initial venue is, got a room near it....
                Dannie
                2010 Camaro SS
                Long Haul 2010/2011
                Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• is someone doing a hotel list with #'s
                  ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalCamaro View Post
                    People were reserving a room at the HIE in Wixom, just in case, as much closer to the proving grounds in Milford.
                    Originally posted by dana5 View Post
                    Just in case what
                    Hi Nancy,
                    We are all covering our bets on the Detroit location.... I also have a room in Warren HIE and another one in Wixom HIE, all of the Freaks are doing the same thing..... We rent rooms so we can cancel them up to the day of the stay with out being charged, its only a few dollars more.... It's the only way to CYA, if you wait till the assigned root comes out in April or May you'll have to stay 50 miles away from the venue..... Any questions just PM them.... Ed

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                    1966 Plymouth Fury III
                    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
                      Once again, thanks for the thanks. Kinda looks like I might be working on that post count thing, huh. Actually I couldn't figure out how to get it to put yours & Lindas quotes into the same post. By the way, I'm right down the road from you in Lincoln.
                      I was wondering where you were located - we're in La Vista actually, suburb of Omaha.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                        is someone doing a hotel list with #'s
                        ?
                        Boob, That would be Ed

Welcome FNG's (67 Malibu and dana 5)...

Hot Rod now shows Proving Grounds as the venue and mileage from hotels in Warren as 30+ miles. Shows mileage from HIE in Wixom as 8.5 miles. There are plenty of rooms within 15 miles. Looking more like it will actually be at the Proving Grounds everyday. Almost close enough to stay home and not get a hotel, but the hotels are half the fun
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                          Who would you think it was if something NICE was done?
                          I don't know what you are trying to say...I am a little slow
                          Donna
                          Williamston, MI
                          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                            I think Allen is saying Mike wouldn't do anything nice.
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Boob, That would be Ed

Welcome FNG's (67 Malibu and dana 5)...

Hot Rod now shows Proving Grounds as the venue and mileage from hotels in Warren as 30+ miles. Shows mileage from HIE in Wixom as 8.5 miles. There are plenty of rooms within 15 miles. Looking more like it will actually be at the Proving Grounds everyday. Almost close enough to stay home and not get a hotel, but the hotels are half the fun
                              Might be they are getting their poop in a group finally -maybe.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Rocketman - I asked you if you needed help sourcing parts for the motor in your new ride and you said you were good. Now you are saying you are slow - I am confused (like that is something new or unexpected)

Comment

Working...
                                X