• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64casteel
    replied
    Originally posted by Phil View Post
    Here is a poor picture of the 99 east long haul photo
    Hahaha now thats the size of just the bngshift croud. What ws the final count that year? 200?

Leave a comment:

• 1cheapstreet
    replied
    There was a stop at Gateway in 2004. All the locals came out to race so not many participants got to make runs. That was the last sunny day that year as we woke to rain and it continued all the way through to the end!

Linda

Leave a comment:

• Phil
    replied
    99 East Long Haul

Here is a poor picture of the 99 east long haul photo
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Impala_Guy
    replied
    I was on the '99 East tour. I know we stopped there in St.Louis in 2002, and again since then, maybe 2004, but my memory is getting fuzzy.

Leave a comment:

• 200kss
    replied
    Well it's Wednesday, just checking to see what the latest rumor was for the missing stop. Seems announcements make it here on Wednesdays lately....

Heard a rumor of a park in STL, but that would be a cluster to get in and out of, and the last time the tour was there was 1997 (Boyd Coddington was signing autographs) so I don't put much value in the rumor. The amount of vehicles alone has to have doubled or trippled since then. Who else here attended in the 90's?

Leave a comment:

• pappyhemi
    replied
    I got all the stops booked but many of the hotels are booked up.

LaQuinta Inn 30900 Van Dyke Ave. Warren, MI.
    Days Inn 1500 S. Beacon Blvd. Grand Haven, MI.
    Americas Best Inn 409 W. University Ave. Urbana, IL.
    Americas Best Inn 2423 Old Country Inn Dr. Caseyville, IL.
    Americas Best Inn 2225 E. Steve Owens Blvd. Miami, OK.
    Residence Inn 800 S. Murphy St. Stillwater, OK.
    LaQuinta Inn 1410 North Hwy 161, Grand Prairie, TX.

Can't wait for the tour to start.

Leave a comment:

• MIKEE
    Guest replied
    FAMILY EVENTS SITE now has rooms available at BUFFALO RUN HOTEL in Miami,Ok.

All rooms avail. are SMOKING. site shows number avail. remaining, all look to be $99.00/ nt

Leave a comment:

• 65longroof
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
    Damn 65LR, 12 rooms?!?? You bringing the party on tour. Assuming you are the Keg hauler for that group?

Still need to get this done.
    HaHa, yeah, I guess I should be!! Most of these rooms are for guys I've met on tour 10 years ago and have formed great friendships with. But, I don't need to tell you guys about that part of the tour, you're already living it! Truthfully, that's the only reason we really have done the power tour in the last 5 or so years. In 2010 we did Rt. 66 together from Springfield, MO to Calif. and had an awesome time without all the hub-bub of the tour.

I may have an extra room or two but I won't know until April or May. I will post up here when/if one becomes available.

Leave a comment:

• 67Cutlass
    replied
    Originally posted by 173rdherpd View Post
    What is their cancellation policy?
    Americas Best - 4PM of the day you arrive.

Leave a comment:

• Eliteman76
    replied
    Damn 65LR, 12 rooms?!?? You bringing the party on tour. Assuming you are the Keg hauler for that group?

Still need to get this done.

Leave a comment:

• TopBananaSixPack
    replied
    6/1 & 6/2 HI Warren
    6/3 HI Muskegon-Harbor
    6/4 HI Champaign
    6/5 Candlewood O'Fallon
    6/6 Hampton Inn
    6/7 Residence Inn Stillwater
    6/8 Hilton Arlington
    6/9 HI Select Downtown Memphis

Leave a comment:

• 65longroof
    replied
    OK, I'm all booked for our group. I have 12 rooms at each of the following hotels:

Detroit, MI: Fairfield Inn on Convention Blvd (Warren, MI) $61
    Muskegon, MI: Fairfield Inn on E. Mount Garfield Rd $94
    Champaign, IL: Comfort Suites on N. Lincoln $92
    ?St. Louis, MO: Fairfield Inn on Fenton Business Park (Fenton, MO) $79 took a chance here and went 1/2 hr West of St. Louis
    Miami, OK: Hampton Inn on Deacon Turner Rd $89
    Stillwater, OK: Fairfield Inn on Hall of Fame Ave $85
    Arlington, TX: Hampton Inn on N. Watson Rd (Grand Prairie, TX) $79

Looks like some of the prices on Family Events site are a little better, but I don't like their cancellation policies. Some are non-refundable or you need to cancel several weeks ahead. Too unreasonable on a trip like this.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    What is their cancellation policy?

Leave a comment:

• 67Cutlass
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidcadillac View Post
    I am booked at the America's Best Value Inn in Miami. 7.4 out of 10 on the rating and 73 bucks inclusive of taxes. I went direct to their site.

http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/reservations.cfm
    Looks like we'll see you there. Just booked a room there.

Leave a comment:

• Kidcadillac
    replied
    I am booked at the America's Best Value Inn in Miami. 7.4 out of 10 on the rating and 73 bucks inclusive of taxes. I went direct to their site.

Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn. Offering an affordable and comfortable stay coast to coast.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X